Chapter 31. Soon

Luke's POV:

After an hour all my men came back, apart from one. All of them so far had no luck. Just decoys. We are in the meeting room and marking out locations on the map. Nope, not there, no, no chance, no response. Wait. I went back and looked on the map at the final location. It must be it. It's in the middle of a forest by a human town. As we stared at the map we began to plan.

Cocos POV:

I signalled the tracker as he looked at me with hope. He then smiled and ran back into the forest. I think this was to make sure Matt or any other rouges didn't notice. Indigo seemed to have regained her energy. She still can't mind link though. We are both tired from no food. We are not eating sludge or poisoned sludge. No just no. I gazed out of the window with hope. Actual hope.

Luke's POV:

We all put an input into the plan. I suddenly heard panting in the distance. I stood up out of my seat, Tyler taking over. I growled and the trackers all shut up. I opened the door practically lifting it off of its hinges. Suddenly the last tracker emerged drenched in sweat. Tyler let me have control as I put a hand on his shoulder. He catches his breath before looking at me with a smile. He then said.
"I found them."

The tracker has been beyond helpful. He described the rouges, area, pack, house and grounds. He's still exhausted from running miles to get back. He said that the rouges are all training hard but not that hard. The house is a two story building which contains Indigo and Coco in the far side of the second story. They are both being contained. They looked hungry and a bit lost. He gave us all this information giving us an opportunity. We are getting them out. Tonight.

The plan is for the trackers and myself to get the girls at night. We take them and bring them home without the rouges knowing any disturbance or change. This is so that we can get in and out fast. We will carry our weapons. I have a stun gun, silver guns, silver knives and Swiss Army knife. I also have a ton of ammunition. All my guns are silencers so I can shoot without noise.

I double checked my ammunition again as I closed the door. I followed behind the trackers. We are on our way to the rouges. The trackers are in wolf form but I am still human as I have weapons. I will figure out a way to get her.

When we reached the grounds I heard a distinctive sleeping noise. Coco. I ran up to the house and climbed a nearby tree. I knocked on the window gently as Pete tried mind linking. Suddenly someone moved and Coco appeared in the window. Indigo then appeared behind her. I grabbed my knife as I gently gut a hole in the window. I then moved it out of the way and went back to the ground. I held my arms out as Coco leapt from the window into them.

Hey. I hoped you liked this. Are u all looking forward to the long weekend? Some of you might not have it but I do. Thanks anyways! Remember to comment and vote! Bye!