Chapter 25. Smoothies

Luke's POV:

I awoke next to the angel of my life. I don't think that I should argue with her. I don't like it. My wolf isn't helping at all. He thinks that he should decide all the decisions. Yes. I should. No you shouldn't. We should agree on this. But we don't so stop trying. Ugh. Just stop already. I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt Coco move. I gently moved out of the bed and tucked her back in. I was very careful to not wake her up whilst grabbing my clothes. I then sneaked into the bathroom to get ready.

When I was ready I then went downstairs to make her breakfast in bed. I think bacon, pancakes and smoothies sounds good. I managed to succeed in not burning the pancakes or bacon. I'm making the smoothies by using some berries that we both like. I think that Coco is still asleep as I can't hear any movement.

Two smoothies later I have everything laid out. I think she will like this or at least I hope she will. I held the tray firm in my grasp as I walked up the stairs. I also laid out a flower on the tray. When I opened the door I could hear Coco moving about. I sat on the right hand side of the bed with the tray. She then shifted her position to face me. I saw that her eyes were open and she was smiling. Her smile did get a bit smaller when she saw me. I passed her the tray and took my smoothie. Her face lit up when she saw the tray.

After she finished her pancakes, bacon and smoothie she then turned to me. I then took the tray and shifted it from her.
"I'm sorry, for everything" I said
"It's okay, your forgiven" she said
I then went and hugged her before she could react. I then smelt her scent. She always has these ways to make me weak and vulnerable. Some people see me as vicious or mean. She makes me want to protect her with my life.

Cocos POV:

When I woke up I could smell breakfast. I'm still mad at Luke though. I could tell that he's downstairs. I closed my eyes and slipped back into a dreamless sleep.

When I woke up again I turned to the side and then opened my eyes. I smiled and then I saw Luke. I could feel my smile shrink a bit. He then gave me a tray. Not only a tray but breakfast. My smile widened as I saw this. I then dug in to breakfast.

After I had finished it and the smoothies I turned to Luke.
"I'm sorry, for everything" He said.
"It's okay, your forgiven" I said with a smile.
He then hugged me. I realised he was smelling my scent. I'm okay with this. I know it's his wolf.

Hey. I wanted to update today to surprise you all. I often run out of ideas so your all welcome to send me yours. Then I could cooperate your ideas into further chapters. I will update more often from now on. X_CaraMorrice_X  will make sure of this.