Chapter 5. Stalker much

Cocos POV:

For the entire day I had him following me around the school. He was never far behind. He had little wolves following from afar as well so it was quite amusing to watch. After school I ran home. I wanted to lose them before they followed me home too. Much to my pleasure, I was walking home alone. I liked it this way. It was peaceful. Then a scent stirred me from my thoughts. Indigo.

At night she wanted me to shift with her sometimes, so she wouldn't be alone. We would frequently shift together and I would become a wolf for her. I would do anything for her happiness.

I felt strange knowing he was near, it awakened something inside. Something I never knew was there but when I don't feel it I seem to forget it...

When I finally got in the house I could hear the faint snoring from my mothers bedroom. She's been working hard all day.  Maybe a takeaway for dinner perhaps. I wouldn't mind Chinese? We'll have to see. Indigo called me upstairs to her room. Her room was like mine with purple walls. Whilst it was nice, I still preferred my own. She seemed worried, on edge almost. Finally she spoke.
"I found my mate today." She said as fast as she could. The words ran out of her mouth all at once. It took a moment to sink in.
"I know the feeling." I replied
We both looked at each other. This is going to be a long day.

After a bit of talk on the subject of mates with each other I was sick of the subject. It now bored me. Him being an alpha meant nothing to me. Probably possesive and dominant. Not helping Zoe. Her's was the Beta, so almost as bad but not close. Great. So I'm a Luna and she's a Beta's mate. This day couldn't get any better. We both agreed it was best if we ordered dinner. We left a note of the left over food in the fridge... Although I'd eaten all the seaweed, chicken noodle soup and chicken so there wasn't much left.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Was busy with school and stuff. Will try as hard as I can to update. Can rlly use the comments guys. Hope you are enjoying my book. See y'all later.