Chapter 18. The Park

Luke's POV:

I opened my eyes to see Coco gazing at me whilst I slept. I slid my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.
"Go back to sleep" I said
She mumbled into my chest. Something about noon. I ignored it and closed my eyes. She giggled whilst I still had my eyes closed. She jabbed my sides as I fell clumsily in a heap of the bed. She laughed and ran into the bathroom with her clothes. I chuckled and turned on the Tv. After she comes out I will go in.

By the time we had both had a shower it was past one o clock. Looks like I'm skipping breakfast. When we came downstairs Coco and I cooked breakfast for everyone, everyone being Pete, Indigo, Coco and me. We are cooking bacon, sausages, eggs and pancakes. We had to use at least three packets of bacon, two packets of sausages, six eggs and made twelve pancakes. I think we used up the entire fridge. I guess we need to go shopping.

After lunch I saw the enormous stack of dishes. I know what I'm getting today, a dish washer. Whoever invented it must of struggled with dishes like I am now. There's a weeks worth of dishes ready so I need to get them washed. I told Coco my plans and we are going into town.

When we reached town we stopped by the shops to get food, then had a look for washing machines. I am taking her to the park. I hope we can do something else as well. I am in my ford with Coco heading to the park. I might take her to the circus at some point this week. I did see a few flyers.

When we arrived at the park no one was here. By no one, I mean like abandoned. The animals are here. There's deer, squirrel, ducks and a few others. I could see that Coco wanted to pet them all. She would run up to each animal, since she is a shapeshifter the animals wouldn't be scared. She petted over ten different species of animals. We sat on the bench and fed the animals. We sat for at least an hour together. I grabbed a flyer and put it in my jacket. I think it would be a nice surprise. After the park I drove her home and would treat her to dinner.

Hey. I am going to update if I can. Will add a chapter about the circus tomorrow maybe? See ya guys. Bye!