Chapter 34. Face to Face

Luke's POV:

I found the van. It blocked out all ways to look inside the back. I could hear her inside. Suddenly I ran in front of the van. It stopped and I heard a thud. I growled and everyone in the front ran for their lives. I went to the back and grabbed the door. I pulled and threw it behind me as I came face to face with Coco.

I embraced her and showered her with love. I then carried her in my arms as I brung her back home. She looked at me with a warm smile the entire way. Suddenly I heard a ferocious howl in the distance. He knows she's gone. I ran faster as she put her head against my chest.

When I got home I called all the guards to look after Coco. I'm staying with her too but just for extra protection. The borders are catching sights on Matt. I'm coming to the border. I mind linked the patrol.
"Do you want to come with me, I don't want to leave you." I said
"Are you sure?" She asked
"Yes, lets go." I said as we made our way to patrol with the guards.

When we arrived I came face to face with Matt. He smiled slyly when he saw me but it widened when he saw Coco.
"Now that your both here, I have a proposition." He said
"What is it." I asked with an edgy tone.
"I want Coco." He said pointing at her.
"Well you had her and she's mine so... No." I said
"You don't understand." He said. "Her offspring will be a saviour or a destroyer."
"You can't have her!" I said with a growl.
"No but I will have her offspring" he said "one way or another."
Then he slipped off into the darkness.

Matts POV:

When I left Luke and his pathetic pack I headed straight back to the healers. I need to know more.
"Hoe long until she conceives?" I asked
"It's already done. It's not long now." They replied.
"What did the moon goddess do to them?" I asked
"She speeded up the process and gave them both gifts." They said.
I then left the healers and headed to the pack house. I will get those offsprings I want. I will use them to create more saviours and dominate and destroy. An infinite supply.

Luke's POV:

I've sent spies to the rouges to infiltrate and get information. They will mind link me if anything happens. Ones disguised as a healer, two as guards and the rest as patrol. The guards are watching Matt, patrol are watching the area and the healer is finding information.

After a while I got mind links from everyone apart from the healer. The rest knew about the area and Matt. Suddenly I got a mind link from the healer. I know what Matt is keeping from us. Coco is pregnant. I don't believe this. I ran upstairs to see Coco lying on the bed asleep. The moon poured in from the window and when it hit Coco her stomach began to rise. She's having my child.

Hey I thought I'd add this in for you all. Hope your all having a nice day. I might not update on Friday as I am busy but we will see. Thanks! Bye!