Chapter 24- The Time

Author's Note: I hope you like my story! Feel free to voice your opinion, ask any questions and point out any mistakes I make.

A week later

Antonia's POV

Days crawl past. I only remember flashes, I'm passed out from the pain or blood loss half of the time. The other times are filled with agony and Darkness. The Darkness fights me, trying to make me weak enough so it can fully bond with me and Amaro will try to take my memories.

Amaro has put some sort of spell on me, I can't use my powers. But, each time I try, I weaken the spell. I must escape, and as soon as possible.

I found out a couple days ago that Amaro doesn't do anything to me when I'm passed out, which is good for me. I can pretend to be asleep still and when he leaves, try to use my powers, and weaken the spell. I hope that I can get out today. I'm not sure how long I've been gone from Saber, but I know that this would be driving him and the others crazy with worry.

I am pretending to be passed out, knowing that Amaro is going to be back soon. Sure enough, he strides in, but sees me asleep. I can sense his irritation from across the room. He walks over and slaps my cheek hard, trying to 'wake' me, but I don't flinch or move. I fight past the pain and stay calm, not uttering a sound or moving at all. Amaro huffs and walks off, obviously very annoyed.

I hear the door slam behind him, so I start practicing my powers to break through the spell. I gasp as I am able to slightly control the Darkness. I am finally breaking through! About 30 minutes later, the spell is completely down.

I cut the chains holding me using Darkness and immediately collapse to the ground, but the Darkness catches me. It holds me up and moves me out of the horrid room where I was kept and leads me up some stairs into the bright light of the Sun, a light I haven't seen since I was taken by Amaro. Instinctively, I close my eyes. It's too bright to handle. I slowly blink open my eyes, trying to get used to the light.

Using the Darkness cradling me, I teleport back to the castle, effectively exhausting me. I collapse to the ground somewhere in the castle gardens, and fall asleep.

Amaro's POV

Watching the loved ones of Antonia run around like frightened cockroaches is highly amusing. I love watching them struggle to find Nia. They aren't going to find her, I put up a barrier around her to make sure of that. Teleporting back to her, I observe, in disappointment, that she is still asleep. How annoying! I try to wake her up, but to no avail.

I stomp out of her holding cell and teleport to the entrance to my realm. My realm is perfect for me. Darkness everywhere, no light. Anything I want simply appears. My realm is in the shape of a mansion, and I love it. I spend some time in my realm before exiting and teleporting back to the one thing my realm doesn't have, and needs: Antonia.

Rage fills me when I see that she has been rescued, or somehow escaped. I shout in anger, inspecting the area to try and find out what happened. Who knows how big of a lead she has on me? I was only in my realm for a few hours, but she could have gotten back to the castle in that time. I need to get her back. I need to.

Saber's POV

My eyes widen as I feel Nia through the connection again. I desperately search for her location and find her about an hour away from the castle. I jump out of my seat and turn into a saber tooth tiger, letting the connection lead me to the garden of the castle so I can leave the grounds that way, when I feel Nia's location suddenly move to the garden. I roar the news to Ivy, knowing she'll understand.

When I go to pick up Nia, I see that she is heavily bruised and scratched. Some of her ribs, one of her arms and both of her legs seem to be broken. I can't believe Amaro did this to her. I will kill him when I see him next. Angel, Ivy, Inferno and Wolf appear next to me as I start carrying Nia back into the castle.

"How did you find her?" Angel asks

"Somehow she escaped and teleported here. When she escaped, it broke the barrier keeping me from connecting to her through our connection, so I could sense where she teleported to. It just so happened to be the castle gardens." I answer, fighting back my anger. Now is not the time to release it. Ivy questions

"How is she?"

"Breathing, but very injured." I briefly explain, striding quickly to the hospital part of the castle. "I need a doctor! Now!" I holler once I get there.

"Yes sir, I will go get one." A nurse says, running off. About a minute later, the same nurse leads me to a hospital room. I sit down on the hospital bed and the doctor walks in, sees who's in my arms, and pales slightly.

"Okay, so what are any issues you noticed?" He asks me.

"She is extremely bruised, covered in scratches, both of her legs seem to be broken in a few places, her right arm seems snapped and I believe some of her ribs are also broken. She's also really pale, indicating heavy blood less. Also, she has bags under her eyes, showing exhaustion." I elaborate quickly. The doctor looks over Nia and agreed with my statements, telling the nurse to get pain medication.

She runs off and returns quickly, handing the doctor a bottle of pills. I stroke a stray hair away from Nia's face, and she slightly stirs. The doctor tells me

"She needs to have these after every meal. Try to get her to eat something three times a day."

"I will." I declare, cradling her gently to my chest.

"I'll get casts for her." The doctor says, and exits the room with the nurse. A while later, the nurse comes in with a wheelchair and bandage to go around her ribs, while the doctor comes in with stuff for casts. Nia gets the casts put on and I gently wrap her ribs up so they can heal. Deep cuts are stitched closed, and the others bandaged.

"Do you want to put her in the wheelchair?" The nurse asks "I will help you if you want.

"No thanks. I'll just carry her." I reply, walking out of the room and calling back thanks behind me. When I enter the waiting room, a pacing Ivy immediately rushed towards me. The others all stand and follow Ivy.

"Is she going to be okay?" Ivy asks me, tears threatening to fall.

"Of course she is going to be okay. She just needs time to heal." I answer Ivy. We all fall into silence as we walk through the castle, settling down in a living room. Wolf says

"One problem we have to think about though, besides her condition, is when are we going to tell her about her parents?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author's Note:
Hi kittens! I have already done a big kidnapping thing, so I didn't want to focus on it again. Also, this is just the start of bigger things to come. Today was my first day back to school and I'm already exhausted. To be honest, school was actually alright, it was just the journey home that sucked.

Question:
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Personally, I want to visit a lot of places, but especially Hawaii.

~Cat Queen