Chapter 31- The Reacquaintance

Author's Note: I hope you like my story! Feel free to voice your opinion, ask any questions and point out any mistakes I make.

Antonia's POV

"Antonia! Come on, get up!" I hear Ivy shout to me while repeatedly knocking very loudly against the door. I groan and pull the blanket up to hide my head as well, and snuggle up to Saber's side. I hear him chuckling softly at me as he reaches under the blanket and takes my hand in his own.

"Nia, come out of there. We need to get ready to leave for the human realm." My eyes immediately fly open and I launch the blanket off of me, sprinting to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I brush out my knotted and frizzy bed head so my hair falls in loose waves down my back. I exit the bathroom to hear Ivy's voice hollering to us again.

"Antonia come on!" She whines, still banging her fists on the door. "Saber locked the door so I can't get in, let me in or I'll break the door down!" I sigh and look over to Saber, who's over at his dresser looking for a shirt. While he's doing that, he's currently shirtless and I can see all of his muscles moving as he rifles through his dresser drawer.

"Saber, where's the key to the door?" I ask him, walking up and wrapping my arms around his stomach from behind.

"Do we really have to let her in?" Saber asks with a sigh

"Yes, if we don't want her to break down the door." I answer, as Ivy declares

"I'm going to break the door down on 10! 1... 2... 3..." Saber sighs again and hands me the key, planting a soft kiss on my cheek. I rush over to his bedroom door and unlock it, pulling it open as Ivy shouts "8..." Then, Ivy sees me and smiles, greeting me immediately. "Oh, hi Antonia. Come on, we have to have breakfast."

Ivy grabs my arm and tries to pull me out of Saber's room, but I yank my arm from her grasp and step farther into Saber's room. I feel him move to come behind me. He interlocks our fingers, walking to stand next to me, still shirtless and showing off his awesome abs.

"Nice abs." I say to him through our connection, and I see him smirk confidently. Then, I turn my focus back to my confused and annoyed twin sister. "I'm not going to get breakfast right now, I'm in pajamas! I need to be dressed properly. I'll meet you there soon." Not leaving her time for protest, Saber slams his door shut after I had finished speaking.

"Hey!" Ivy exclaims, then mumbles something unintelligible under her breath while stomping her way down the hall.

"Did you really have to slam the door in her face?" I question with a sigh, turning to hug Saber yet again.

"Yes. Yes I did." He states. "I'm going to go take a quick shower. Want to join me?" He asks with a wink. I giggle and try desperately to hide my blush, shaking my head fiercely.

"No thanks, I'm okay. You know how I prefer to shower at night anyway."

"Too bad." He smirks at me. I smile back and smack his arm lightly

"Stop teasing me and go shower, I'm going to get an outfit."

"Okay." Saber leans down the little bit he needs to to reach my lips, and kisses me passionately. We break away a bit later, both gasping for breath and staring at each other with lust and love in our eyes. He strolls into the bathroom, making a point of not closing the door fully. I roll my eyes playfully and teleport quickly to my room to get an outfit for today.

From my closet, I take out a pair of black jeans and a turquoise long sleeved top, slipping on my black boots and my leather jacket over the top of my outfit. Using my powers, I teleport back to Saber's room, feeling a bit dizzy at first. Using a strong power on an empty stomach is never a good thing, it drains me more.