05; An Alpha's Rejection

Can I just begin by thanking you wonderful people who had given this book a chance. We've hit over 250 views (way over my expectation at this point) and I am so happy that you are enjoying my story :)

Earlier today I couldn't open my account so it was such a relief that I could update today! Thanks again for the 250 views! Let gooooo...!

Jude had arrived early Saturday morning. He looked healthy and happy compared to the black bags that laid under my eyes. I waved at him whilst rushing towards the car holding onto my bags.

"Hey there stranger." He grinned as I hugged him as tight as I could. It was strange. Within the three months, he had started to grow a beard and was sparkling with excitement.

I let go. "Hey." I smiled brightly. "Lets go! I can't wait to see Layla!"

"Neither can I." He agreed with a look of admiration in his eyes. I rolled my eyes towards him jumping into his slick car.

*

"So can you tell me why you look like you haven't slept in days?" His voice held a joke but also concern. I let out a sigh running my hand through my hair.

"It's nothing." He gave me a look. "It's the house, I have to move out by next months since I haven't been paying the rent." I admitted scratching the back of my head.

"Shit." He grumbled. "Do you need me to send some money- I can if you need it?"

I shook my head repetitively. "Oh no. I am sure I'll be fine, there's probably some room in the pack house." I waved. He gave me a sceptical look. "Actually, the Alpha already confirmed a room." He still looked at me dubiously.

"You sure?" He questioned.

"Positive." My fake smile stretched across my face as the lie seeped through. "I'll be just fine, don't worry about me."

*

I soon made it to the Golden Moon pack. I now know why people called this the second most beautiful pack. The pack house was magnificent. Stretching over twelve floors. It looked luxurious with the variety of plants and vines that spindled down. I let a small gasp escape my lips. This place was truly beautiful - the definition of beautiful.

"Wow, this place is amazing." I commented. Jude nodded in agreement. I continued to look with eyes of amazement.

"Yeah." Jude spoke. "Lets head in, our Alpha wants to meet you." I nodded - slightly nervous - and stumbled my way after his figure.

Once we entered the house, it was so similar to the outside. This pack house was extremely magnificent. It was at least ten times greater than my pack's.

"I can't believe you live here." He chuckled in response directing me through the pack house and towards the lift which was extremely relieving.

We made it to level eight and started to make our way towards his and Layla's room. I was thrilled to see her.

I let a small squeal escape my lips once Jude had gotten the door open. It was like a small apartment. Jude had addressed the fact that he and Layla stayed in a family suite. There was a kitchen and a small dining table. What looked to be three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a lounge.

"How did you get such a nice room?" I asked him gobsmacked at this.

"Well this was one of the last left and-" Layla walked into the room with her hands around a bump on her stomach.

"-Ahh!" I squealed in excitement running over to Layla and looking at the bump. That's my niece. "She's grown." I teased seeing as my brother wants a boy. "I am so excited for the two of you."