41; Before

18 Years Ago

There was a cry throughout the Lupus castle. A secret had been unveiled in front of everyone's eyes. The King had found his mate and as most wolves would be, he was joyful and ready to love his mate.

His mate, the lovely Valencia, was overwhelmed by the support of her friends to go and talk to him - because he of course was already married and had two children, plus his wife waws pregnant with one more. She had approached him and in a series of moments, she was swept off her feet and laughing as her mate took her out on the first date.

The two had dated and Valencia had thought the Queen knew as he'd often bring her into the castle.

The King was hesitant with telling the Queen as he knew that she would turn green at the thought and as wrong as it was, he continued seeing Valencia.

One night magic had begun to erupt through the bedroom and Valencia had ended up leaving at the strike of twelve - naively not noticing the confused young boy in the hallway.

The two would date for two months more before she'd run to him proclaiming her pregnant stomach. The Queen knew by now and was keeping tabs on the couple.

Jealously.

When the Queen had heard of the pregnancy, anger erupted from within her and she let out a fustrated growl as she smashed a few of the vases onto the floor.

She had a plan though. She had decided to scrap her previous one but do one that would hurt Valencia even more. She was planning steal young Clara away from her, ensuring that she'd feel the pain that she felt.

The King in his gleeful ignornace ignored the Queen and continuing to venture around with Valencia. The Queen pretended to be as ignorant as he but the fustration was getting to her, especially with her children questioning who the reoccuring woman and the press also.

After the birth of Clara, the Queen had waited until Valencia had become close before stripping her away from her child.

After this Valencia had become cold hearted and had been the one to rip the Queen's dead heart out of her chest.

From then on Valencia would plan her eighteen year revenge starting with a book and a curse.