32; Date...?

Currently, I was lounging around in my room. It has been a couple of weeks until we've arrived at the Dark Sun pack and they were fairly accepting. No one comes around these areas so for now, we were safe.

I'd become closer to my birth mother but I still felt slightly awkward. There would be times when we were get along like a glove and a hand but when sometimes we would awkardly stand next to each other like we were in front of a invisible wall.

"So how's my witchy gal?" Brett spoke as he jumped swiftly over the sofa and next to me, placing an arm over my shoulder.

I removed his arm from my shoulder. "Your gal? I don't think so." I scoffed.

He frowned but then smiled into a familiar smirk fell onto his face. "How about we change that?" He then proceeded.

"How about we don't?" He then asked.

"How about no?"

"How about yes?"

"If I say yes, will you go away? Fresh Prince is on!" I complained.

"Sure." He replied, his eyes brightening. "But you know, you wouldn't have said that if you didn't want to go."

"Whatever you say hot shots." I rolled my eyes, sipping on my lemonade with my legs up on the table in front of me.

"See you at seven?" He suggested.

"I'll probably see you before then but okay."

*

"I knew it! I knew you would say yes!" Olive cheered, dancing around the room like an idiot.

"I didn't say yes, I just-"

"You said yes." Ren rolled his eyes. "We all know that cheesy line that is in every movie. You wanted to say yes."

"Maybe a little-" Olive squeaked loudly whilst Ren tried to hide his smirk.

"Maybe a lot." Ren scoffed.

"Moderately." I bargained.

"I can't wait to pick out something for you to wear." Olive squealed.

I let out a smile. "I'm excited too."

*

[a/n]

Sorry for extremely short chapter but I am going to be away probs for a week and a bit since I've been really uninspired and I don't want to give you half-half chapters. But I'll be back in a week, hopefully with more ideas.

Thanks!

Bye! :)