10; A Cruel Empire

I then noticed his lips on mine an my lips on his - my first kiss. I then pulled away looking at our positioning. I attempted to shove him off me, yet my feeble attempts to move his body seemed effortless.

"Get off me you bag of meat." I growled at him, he swiftly was up in all his glory. I squeezed my eyes shut covering my body - even though I was not fully naked and in my underwear.

I felt something thrown at me, I looked down to see a large shirt. I put it on quickly and squeezed my eyes shut once again. My face flushed red as I moved away from him blindly.

"I have trousers on." He spoke. I opened one of my eyes suspiciously. I was relieved at the sight as I dropped both my hands.

"Why are you running in the woods naked?" I asked him - anger clear in my features.

"I was about to shift!" He countered. "Why the hell did you shift back to your human form?" He asked with a similar annoyance to myself.

"If you didn't catch my wolf and I off guard then maybe I wouldn't have shifted back." I growled out.

"Stupid girl." He spoke under his breath.

"Inconsiderate bag of dirt." I countered in a louder whisper.

With extremely adorable eyes that I could just melt in.

"Spoilt little brat."

"Douche."

Who has a really beautiful smile tat makes my heart miss a beat.

"Little bitch."

"Bloody twat."

Who has the most magnificent brown hair.

"Asshole."

"Sebastian."

And a name to match.

"Mavis." I nodded in response still wary of this new character.

"Ah, you are the newbie to the Royal Empire." He grinned and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Empire? I thought this was a pack?" I questioned and he rolled his eyes.

"Of course you do." He responded. "The Royal Empire consists of a lot of packs. The Royal Pack - which you are currently in - and many more. The Royal Empire takes over packs who can't pay the taxes anymore. The Alpha King makes it seem as if the Alphas of those packs have control but in reality they don't." My eyes widened slightly at this news. "Basically the Alpha King uses those packs as little slaves; the maids in the Royal Pack are from the packs within the empire."

"What?" I coughed out. "How come I was never aware of this?" I asked him.

"You've been living under a rock my dear." I rolled my eyes at his term of endearment.

I have been living within my house for around three months, that is most likely how I wasn't told of this misfortune. I felt empathy on those within this empire and I swear I will help them.

He let out a sigh and racked a hand through his hair. "Let me take you to my house-"

I held my hands out. "Whoa dude, hold up." I spoke. "We just met."

He rolled his eyes. "I meant to change, if you hadn't noticed, you are not wearing underwear." I blushed a crimson red.

"Of course." I nodded following him towards where I had previously seen the lights and colours.