30; Family Issues

The look of the Dark Sun pack look daunting. I turned my head from side to side staring at it with wonder. I was fairly suprised that none of the warriors had come to attack us but I guess the Jude's Alpha had sent a message - even if there was no response.

"So we just walk in?" I asked.

The place was massive and the door stood directly in the middle of the building. It was constructed of bulky, grey stone and ivy was surrounding the sides. There was a small pathway made of gravel and stone.

My eyes glazed over the window, a shadow stood staring at me. It was a man who seemed quite relaxed at the sight of us. He was expecting us - they all were. As soon as he noticed my stares, he stiffened and threw the scarlet curtains. I narrowed my eyes at this, he was obviously embarrassed.

"Come on." Brett spoke gripping onto my wrist and pulling me towards the large door.

The door seemed to have been scratched a couple of times, they radiated anger and cautiousness. The door knob seemed to have been stiff and eager for someone to turn it.

"You seem as though you've been here before." I commented.

"If I'm doing this whole honesty thing now: yes, I have been here before." Brett admitted. "My cousin is here, remember? This is actually where it all went down." He spoke gently. His hand brushed the scratched marks slowly before the door was swung open.

We were presented with an elder boy, around the age of twenty. His dark, raven hair was slicked back. He seemed to be smirking and his eyes seemed to flicker with amusement.

"There he is, the man of the hour, Brett Davison." The man commenced.

A small crowd by now had made their way behind the man. Brett just stood there frowning, he recognised most of these people. He was putting up a wall, that much I could tell.

"And who are you?" Olive snapped. We'd all kind of grown close and someone insulting one of our own was something to get defensive about.

"I'm just kidding, pinky." The man smirked strected.

"Meet my cousin guys, Raymon Davison."

*

Soon we were all escorted into Raymon's office. Unfortunately Brett had told us that he was the Alpha of this pack.

"I didn't know!" He claimed to us when we were made known of his title. "He didn't even have a title when I was last here."

There was a bad energy between the two males. The glares were intensifying. I couldn't help but look towards Ren and Olive, hoping one of them would interrupt. They didn't.

"Come back for second then, did ya Brett?" Raymon commenced. "Bet you got kicked out by little Seb, he was always beating you up."

"Shut up Raymon." Brett growled, he was digging his nails into his palm.

"Brett." I spoke gently - trying to calm him down. It didn't work. "He's your cousin, calm down."

"Don't remind me." He growled out.

"Oh, sensitive subject." Raymon smirked. "Probably because you have your mate here."

"She's not my mate." He gritted.

"Oh yeah, she died, didn't she? Before you met her? Sad story really, I bet it would'be been a great story for the books."

That was all it took for Brett to attack. Raymon was obviously aggrivating him. The fight had started with Brett punching Raymon in the face. Raymon's smirk had dropped for a moment as he recovered, rejoining the fight. The guys tumbled to the the ground, Olive just started clapping and shouting 'fight' repeativitely which made me glare at her.

Rapidly, the fight became more intense. The two boys making us all step back. Soon someone else stormed through the door sending both of the boy into seperate walls and holding them there was a moment or two whilst they calm their breathing.

A witch?

Of course they were still trying to attack each other as they faces formed into their wolf ones. Brett's body shook more than Raymon. Raymon had sobered up more than Brett had.

"Now, boys, fighting is seriously immature." The older lady spoke. She had an elegancy to her. "And fighting in front of a couple of ladies, which one are you fighting over?"

"Amelia." Raymon growled out.

"I especially don't appreciate the fighting in front of my very own daughter." The woman turned to me sending a gentle smile. "Hello Claribel."

*

[a/n]

Hey there guys!

I am sorry about the cliffhanger.

;)

:D