Chapter Fifteen: Dye not Die

Leo was in front and we both headed down the stairs faster than I ever thought I would be going in my life. Besides running from the cops and shit. Luckily the station was that crowded, I wonder what it feels for a school person to catch a train. This must be what it's like. Also, having to run again after that clown incident last week?

Leo looked back, what was he Usain Bolt who had time to look at the cameras? Leo smiled, taking my wrist forcing me to run a little faster. He was keeping up with me since I know how good he was at sports from his example at the beach. He'd be like Usain Bolt and be gaping, leaving me behind by miles.

"Thirty seconds till doors closed. I repeat." The speakers called from throughout.

Down past the yellow line. The train was empty, I could see our mark. We had to make it within ten seconds and there I could hear the speakers once again announcing 'ten seconds left' I hurried down and Leo had let my wrist go and we both dived for the train.

"Fuck, let's never do that again." I panted, my arms on my knees.

Leo grabbed his water and handed it to me. I took it, no hesitation. Gulping it down we sat down. The train was empty, guess people had things to do and decided to leave early back home. Nobody wasting their youth away like me, still spending it just not being stupid, I'm spending it wisely. I refuse to go in jail, how close I was to that.

I looked at Leo. I could see a few tattoos poking out from his clothing. I've seen his skull tattoo on his hand but what else did he have? I was curious to know.

"Oh, sorry too. I thought we'd have time to look around for stores." Leo yawned, holding his phone and swiping away at it.

"It's cool. Thanks for the shirt too." I looked down at the bag next to me.

"Algudz, size was too small for me and I couldn't return it since it had a no return policy."

"Isn't that why you try it on before buying?" Leo looked at me, ignoring what I said. He stared back at his phone. I stretched and looked over to see what he was doing, stalking someones account. Not creepy at all, sarcasm. Not soon realizing that he was liking his own photos....What a loser.

"What are you doing?"

"Entering someone's account with their password that wasn't given." He replied.

"Hacking practically?"

"I wouldn't call it that. It's too formal or shit um..... It's called working?"

"I expect you to be so much different with the tattoos and piercings and all that." I pointed at his style of clothing and accessories. He looked at himself with his phone real quick, smirking at it.

"Am I really this hot?" He winked. I rolled my eyes.

"I'd expect you to drugs and shit like that." Leo looked at me like he was offended, he changed the screen back to the account.

"Drugs are illegal."

"Hacking isn't?"

"Touche." Leo grinned.

~

Cringed so hard after Leo claimed he wanted more tattoos. We had gone and I watched as he had closed his eyes with the fresh tattoo about to placed near his tail bone. Damn, he must be a tough nut. Leo had told me I could choose it and I got him a ribbon.

"Ooh, shit that hurt." Leo didn't stand straight, he slouched his back uncomfortably. His eyes droopy like he hadn't slept for weeks or something.

"Of course, it was a tattoo wasn't i?" I smiled, Leo gave a forced toothy smile. I snorted, me and Leo were just about to finish off the last of our shopping and get to the trains. Off we were to buy something for Ryan's birthday.