Chapter Fifty Four: The pact with the Angels

A/N, so happy. This book has hit #27 in humour and OMG GUYS, it's a huge achievement. Thank you so much for the votes and comments and reads, appreciating it so much. You don't even know. Lol. But enjoy the chapter. Love you guys so much. And the .S.A.D. Characters appreciate this too so hugs and kisses from them.
Logan POV
Three Years Ago
Yr 9

It all started during the collision festival.

"Oi, are you Logan?" I look up from reading, eyebrow raised. I sit in the McTruthins library as the collision festival is taking place and I can't be stuffed going back to McLienster. It's a ten minute walk and it's to much of comittment to go there.

"Yeah, whats it you?" I growl.

"Oh, we got a feisty one." He chuckles with a smirk.

"We?"

"Me and Leo." He motions beside him and my eyes squint. I furrow my eyebrows, slamming my book close.

"Geez, what the fuck do you two want? I don't have shit." I stand up but Leo sits me back down.

"Sit down, we're not gonna be long." Leo smiles. "I've got places to be and I promise Daniel to help him with lady problems."

"Oh, is he lady now? Should've expected it soon or later." I laugh.

"What a joker." Leo fake smiles.

"Enough of this funny talk." He stops us from joking/ arguing over nothing. "But I need to talk to your father."

"He's back at school." I groan.

"Well, you're taking me." He grabs my arm and pulls me off the chair. "Let's go."

"I don't want to take you. Find someone else." I argue, saying it between my gritted teeth.

"Oh, fuck you. We're still going. I got people to get rid of."

"What?"

"I'm gonna get some students expelled." He strangely laughs. I stare at him. "I'm gonna get HH expelled."

"You're not." I gasp. Eyes widening. I gulp hard and start to go cold.

"Watch me." He whispers. Leo pushes me as he begins walking towards the door.

Present time
A/N I know I shouldn't be asking this during the story but, comment favourite She's a dudette boy character. Those we comment get dedication chapter.
Pheonix POV

"Wow, it took seven hours for you to get here." Logan glances at his phone then me.

"Not my fault." I say. I look around the theatre. I turn around, Kevin and Matthew aren't there anymore. "What did you do to those two?"

"They're not allowed in until we've finished." Logan explains. He stands on the stage with the spotlight shinning down onto him. In the middle of the stage, there's a table covered in a red table cloth. Plates and champagne glass on the table along with a vase of flowers in the middle.

"What the fuck is this?"

"What do you think it is?" Logan snorts.

"We're having dinner?"

"Who said we're having dinner? I don't know who the fuck put that there but we're not having dinner." Logan rolls his eyes while crossing his arms.