Chapter Twenty: Guilt or treat, part 2

Matthew reached for the gummy worms in the Oreo dirt and shoved them in his mouth. He held the bowl, offering me some but I refused it. "Is it true?"

"Yeah. I-"

"I'm not mad at all. I'd fake my gender any day just to be taught by the master of cooking Mr Longst.  But anyways, I don't know why your lying but you can tell us when you want to but ASAP would be best." Matthew sad smiled. He put his hat on, grabbed his fake knife that he threatened Ryan with and headed out. "Coming?" 

"Nah, I'm going to the hall. I'll catch up with you later." I walked out of the kitchen before Matthew. The kitchen was sort of full, the seats in the back were all taken while near the exit was empty. Daniel and Ryan were playing on the Ipad playing subway surf. 

I still had to give him his baseball bat.

~

I passed the dorm bridge. I looked down from above, what a scary view. I hurried, passing the posters and art that other students had created. I was now volunteered for the decorations committee so every time the schools needs the school to be decorated. I am part of that part with Kevin. 

I groaned, as I passed. I had seen a clown, they looked at me and I did the same. It wasn't the same clown from when I kicked them where the sun don't shine. It was a different clown, looking much more scary. I was about to run and scream but I had restrained from doing it. 

They smirked. That was a killer clown. 

Someone save me!

~

I hadn't seen the twins or Leo yet but I felt like I was going to expect something from them. And something from that clown earlier.

I saw Kelvin or Kevin in the distance doing something. They looked around and filled a cup of punch and threw it on the dance floor, sneakily. Nobody had noticed, quickly they left. Before I knew it, Troy was sliding everywhere. Yep, that was Kelvin alright. 

Kelvin started snickering. He stood beside me, putting his elbows on my shoulders. "You're pretty short, unlike Matthew who is about one sixty cm." 

"Stop making fun of Matthew. He would be our elder." Kevin scolded. 

"That explains why he's short. I heard old people shrink that proves that Matthew is a grandpa." 

"Kelvin!" Kevin glared. Kelvin shrugged, not really caring. 

"Kelvin!" Troy screamed. 

"Oh, I'm going to make run for it." Kelvin pointed with his thumb. Troy came running, he had a Raven Claw cloak on, never thought he was a Harry Potter fan. Let's see if all the guys would be put into houses I guess we wouldn't be put in the same one. 

A guy in a mask and bleached hair approached. Kevin handed me a candy cane. "It's not Christmas." I reminded. He looked smiled at me like he just realized. 

"I forgot, I'm just so excited for Christmas that I set my room to a Christmas theme. Don't tell Kelvin he hasn't seen it yet." 

The guy with the mask stood near us and looked at us. Eyeing me and Kevin. I was just creeped out by the guy, Kevin was looking pretty pissed and quickly the guy took the mask off. "Hey, guys. I didn't mean to piss you off, Kevin." 

"Oh, thought it was someone else." Kevin smiled again. All three of us started to chat about random shit, the games had started in the far corner of the room. Half of people were watching the games, other people doing whatever. 

Kelvin and Troy had returned and we explained our costumes. I knew the twins would have to wear something to do with cats. Kelvin had black cat ears with black ink on his face for the whiskers. Kevin had white ears and looked much cuter with it, if he was an actual cat I'd be stealing that cat by now.