Chapter thirty two: Bag flavored dessert

Kevin starts patting himself down. "Phoenix, I forgot my bag." He says. I look at him. 

How the fuck do you pat yourself and realize you forgot your bag? Is the bag a keychain, if so, I can see why. Doesn't the bag go on your back? Shouldn't you be lifting your shoulders to realize it's missing?

"And, shit." He says. "I forgot to order the other food for Kelvin and Matthew since they want donuts and ice cream." 

"Where's your bag?" I ask him. We stand in the carpark of KFC and Kevin thinks back. I lock the car door and throw the keys to Kevin. His eyes lit up, remembering where his bag could have been. 

"Remember how I went into the stores?" He reminces. Pointing at the sky like I knew what store it was. 

"We went it to SO MANY STORES!" I shout. 

"Oh, right." Kevin nods. "Um, the store with food."  

"We bought food from ten different places, including drinks!" I growl. All those bastards, why the fuck are they so picky with their water tastes? Its fucking water! It's not supposed to like fucking vanilla, as one of the flavors was. Vanilla water. 

"I dunno which one it is, then. I'll go find my bag, you go get the food." Kevin suggests. He tries to walk past me but I grab his forearm and pull him back. Kevin looks at me sideways with a confused facial. 

"What am I getting?" I wonder. Kevin puts a finger to his chin, thinking, again. 

"Um, two dozen donuts. Makes, two boxes. Eight ice cream, the huge kind. With different toppings." My eyes go wide. I could've sworn, we used over fifty for food and drinks. I could barely carry the food as we got back to the car. 

"And how do none of you get fat?" I question. 

"What do you mean?" Kevin tilts his head to the side. "Fat?" He lifts his shirt up and pats his stomach. "I have flabs." He points, I glance at his flabs and my face goes blank. He's got a two pack! Ugh, no! I mustn't look!

"We're in the middle of a parking lot! Get some sense already!" I shout. Kevin blinks and puts his shirt down. This guy is completely different from his brother. Kevin's got some sense, sometimes it isn't the good kind. 

"I'll get going to the store, I'll text you what store the bag is in." I nod at Kevin. He waves me off and quickly runs to the other side of the mall. 

~

After half an hour of looking for the store, I finally found it. The store was quiet and there was nobody inside, which was a good thing. I searched around the small sitting area and found the bag on the ground. 

I was about to pick it up until it had started floating in the air. "Caspar, is that you?" I joke, I stand up from the crouching position and try to reach for the bag. My eyes follow my arm and at the top of my fingertips, I see a guy standing there. 

My eyes go wide then, I stumble back a little. "Shit!" I say with surprise in my tone. No, not surprise more of fear? 

The guy's friends come over and realize they're all mixed with different heights but them still being taller than me. They all have black or brown hair and seem to come from the same school. McTruthin. 

"I've seen this guy, he comes from McLienster." One of the guys says. 

"Nah, I'm not from McLienster." I lie. "I'm from a school. That isn't around here. I highly doubt you know what it is." 

"This little shit." They say, while grinning with anger. "That attitude, definitely a McLienster." 

"Op, you guys figured out too quickly." I smile. "Can I have the bag though?" I try to reach for it but they throw it to each other. I try to grab it but they keep throwing it and the cycle continues. I try to get it back, they throw it around. 

"Oh, dude. You can have it back." One of them passes it back and they 'aww' or 'nahh' at this scene. He laughs and takes it back. The rest of his friends start laughing and the store turns into a laughing store rather than a food store. 

"Have it back, my ass." I snap. "Fucking give my shit back and turn yo asses around. Before I kick it out of here and make sure you never see days!"  

The laughter dies instantly and I realize my mistake. I start running to the door and see the reflection of something being thrown at me. It was a table rolling towards me?! I kick the door open fast and let the table roll out. 

"You're gonna get it!" They all shout. They run towards me and have their hands filled with small items from inside the store. One throws the salt at me and I find the closest thing towards me. 

Out of all things, it had to be an umbrella. 

I take the umbrella and swing it like a baseball bat which hits two guys in the face with the help of the salt. I'm about to hit the other guys until the door opens. 

"Fuckin- McTruthins!" Someone shouts. The guys freeze and drop the items. "Get your shit, line the fuck up, cry like bitches. Out now!" I realize it's a boy wearing a blazer which has the McTruthins tree embedded on it. "MCT BOYS, WHAT YOU SAY?!" 

"MCTP , WE SAY NOTHING SIR!" They all ran out like they saw their angry mum coming down the street. 

The boy in the blazer enters the store and puts the tables back in place as well as all the other small items they picked up. "Are you alright?" He asks. 

"Yeah, I just wanted my bag back." 

"I hope they didn't do anything else stupid." He chuckles. "I apologize on behalf of my school. I should take better care of those animals. They really don't know how to behave, I swear they have better manners at school." 

"It's alright." I look at the guy for a few seconds and see something familiar about him. He has piercing brown eyes with black curly hair that tips over his forehead. Soft, tanned skin that seems to change grey at certain lighting. 

"I also didn't know you were attending a guys school too." He smiles. "Last I heard, you were still attending MFG."  I stare at him for a few seconds and my eyes light up. 

"Isaac?!" I grin. 

"The one and only, geez. If I knew it was you I wouldn't be so formal." He rolls his eyes at me. Kevin walks in soon after and looks at Isaac with dead eyes. Isaac just smiles. "Hi, Kevin. You really look the same as Kelvin." 

"So do you, with Katy. Is this guy bothering you, Phoenix?" Kevin wonders. 

"Nah, it's old f-" 

"Old friend? I feel stabbed." Isaac scoffs. "And robbed." He wipes an invisible tear. I roll my eyes and grab Kevin's bag. 

"Let's go, the ice cream is going to melt." Kevin smiles. 

"Leaving already?" Isaac pouts. "Alright, see you guys in Feb. I can't wait to see you all. Tell Kelvin I said 'ua le mafai ona tatali lou fia vaai, la te oe pei aso la. E toe manatua ai aso ao ta laiti'." Isaac smiles and waves at us as we leave through the door. 

"What did Isaac say?" I asked, Kevin ignored me but as we go to the car. I had saw the backseat was filled with food. Everything was worth over fifty. Well, there goes my useless crap I was saving up to buy.