Chapter twenty three: The king has left

"Where are you guys going?" I asked as I saw the guys holding all their stuff with them. I knew they got sent to the principals office but I didn't think they had gotten expelled. After all, if they were ready to expel someone they would have a different tone on kids, if expelled it was a sympathetic voice but happy like.

"Look, I know this looks bad-" Kelvin started. 

"It is bad." Leo finished. 

"Fuck off Leo. That should be Phoenix's line." Kelvin snapped. Leo put his hand up and tweeted on his phone mumbling 'hashtag' or 'tgil'. 

Troy took his sunglasses off and smiled. "Ah, can't wait for the life." 

"Of being bet up?" Daniel suggested. 

"Or thrown into the lake just to be drowned?" Kelvin shrugged. 

"Or maybe even bein-" Leo was stopped as Troy cut him off getting the point of what to say. 

"Don't even start the line." Troy begged. The guys just nodded and looked at me and grinned. "We are leaving. We have business to take care of in Wellington. We had to go make a deal with another school so we can get their supplies of school stuff out of them." 

"Isn't that the principals job?" I asked. They all looked at each other. 

"Yeah...." They shrugged. 

"But we need to do something else while we are down there." Kelvin rubbed his neck. "But anyways, we're going. We'll be back in about two weeks? Or maybe three." They all headed out of the gates and watched from where I was. I sighed and looked down at the ground. 

What now?  

~

Kevin was still here and he decided to sleep in my room since he decided that it's too lonely in his room since he had Kelvin and Ryan in his room but their gone. "I'll sleep on the floor." He said. He took his suitcase and moved it to the corner, taking a mattress hidden in the corner and placed it on the ground. 

"I never knew this had a mattress."

"Well, ya know now." He smiled. Kevin placed his pillow which was a cat and then his blanket. 

"Hey, just wondering but what's your favorite animal?" I asked, secretly hoping he'd say cat or something related to a cat. 

"Um, a cat." He laughed. I fangirled inside my head. He said a cat!!!

"Are you sure you don't want the bed?" I offered, Kevin shook his head and neatly organized his blankets. 

"Nah, you can have it. It's not nice to let the girl sleep on the mattress." He winked, he snuggled into the blankets. I totally forgot I was a girl, there are times where I don't even think to what my gender is. 

"Good night." Kevin yawned as I turned the lights off and headed to my bed making sure not to stomp on Kevin or hit him. 

"Hey, Kevin. How come you didn't go?" I asked. 

"Because I was not needed and they said they didn't need me after what I did." 

"Which was??" I asked, looking out of the window. 

"That's enough questions for tonight." He giggled. "Good night." 

"Night." I replied to him. 

"Close the curtains, if the moon watches your sleep. You'll get nightmares." I could hear Kevin turning himself around and I knew he was looking at the wall. Kevin had located himself on the other side of my bed. 

I closed the curtains and snuggled into the bed before closing my eyes. Today wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. The guys don't seem to mind me being a girl don't change their minds about anything. 

I hope life is usually like this, I don't want life to be different. I just can't wait to leave and finally get freedom and I'll wait till I turn eighteen when I can leave the house and do my own stuff. 

~

Authors note

Hello, yes. This was a very short chapter, ran out of ideas and needed a break from the main characters but Kevin get's his showtime and also got bored and had to skip away from everything too also got lazy with this chapter as well. Yay! Anyways, as promised updates were to have started about five days ago and here lack of updates yay.

Enjoy the recent chapters while I figure my life out. Exciting. 

Peace!

Yandere_Firework