Chapter Eighteen: Kevin O Laterns

Kevin scooped out the guts of the pumpkin. I helped out with it. Here I was, back at school again. (A/N here I go, making another shitty chapter. FML, someone help me from this down trip. I need an up trip, doesn't make sense but it does to me.) 

Moved back into the dorms. Ugh, my comfy bed. I miss them already. I sighed. 'What's got ya trouble? Love doctor here!" A boy suddenly approached. Daniel Martin. The so called love doctor, he can't even get over his love trouble. How does that work? 

"Is that your costume? I think it suits." Kevin smiled. Daniel felt offended, dramatically falling to the ground. Kelvin then came along and kicked Daniel out of the way like he was a ball. 

"Here ya go, this budget school had last years decoration and the year before that and year before and so on. You get the point. But Troy said to do something with this, if you need more stuff there in the back." Kelvin pointed, he walked off kicking Daniel again. No mercy. 

Daniel slowly got up. "You twins always make fun of me." Putting his nose in the air he stomped off. I looked at Kevin who just snorted. 

"Whadda dork." He mumbled.

~

Me and Kevin had finished setting up for the party and we were free for the period. "The only good thing about volunteering is that it takes the whole day." Kevin smiled. "If you're helping you can't go back to class until the entire thing is done." 

We both headed to the kitchen and as we got there, a huge sign was outside. NO KEVIN OR PHOENIX INSIDE NEITHER BOTH.

Shocked, we barged in. The people inside held the wooden spoons to defense and we were exicuted outside. Our hands up. 'Out, did you not see the sign?" Matthew asked, holding the wooden spoon to our necks but only managed by standing on his tip toes. 

"No." Kevin lied. 

"Liar. You can't lie, get out." Matthew snapped. He closed the door behind us. Me and Kevin looked at each other before laughing. 

~

"So, which one? Harry potter or cats?" Kevin asked. Like he was a girl asking me which dress would be better. I'm sure Kevin and Leo are more like twins, they both ask around clothes deciding very carefully while other guys just pick whatever. 

"Does it matter?" I fell back onto the beanbags of the twins room. 

"It does. It's for Halloween." 

"Are you twinning with Kelvin?' 

"I was already twinning with him since I was the last surprise the family ever wanted." Kevin chuckled darkly at that, avoiding eye contact but he soon looked up at me. He regained his smile and I never realized but he had dimples. Aw, that was so cute~

"But Kelvin is willing to wear anything I wear. 'Since our personalities aren't the same we should at least the same clothing' quoted by Kelvin." Kevin giggled. "I'm really surprised. You are the only ones who haven't asked me or Kelvin the shit most people ask about twins." 

"Like...?" I looked at the costume Kevin had pulled out from his closet. I stretched the material to see if it was any good or anything.

"Do we feel each others pain. When we first met Ryan he kept chasing us with bats and hitting either one of us to see if we could feel each others pain. Honestly, he gave me more bruises than my old soccer team."

 I shrugged, throwing it back to Kevin catching him off guard but that was what I thought. Besides, I've asked those during my first year in high school to a bunch of twins who I knew.