Chapter forty four: Ticket back to the past, part 2 (B)

A/N better to listen to the music. Enjoy!

November 27th
Year 10

Ryan leads the group, running first. They all make a swift turn, Matthew slowing down behind. "C'mon guys!" Ryan encourages. He glances back.

"We've been running for five miles!" Matthew screams.

"I think it's only been ten minute run." Kevin says to Matthew who just moans, getting closer to the ground.

"It's sooo good to feel bad!" Leo cheers. He follows behind Ryan and raises an eyebrow at Troy who just nods in agreement.

"I take second on that!" Troy yells, he shoves the papers into the bag and swings it around his shoulders. "I can't believe we committed a crime! Breaking and entering!"

Kelvin pumps his fist into the air and runs beside Troy. He taps his shoulder and smiles. Daniel slows down with Matthew and Kevin keeps a reasonable pace, trying to take his mask out of his pocket.

"Nice job guys." Ryan smiles. "Let's take a break at Macca's or wherever!" The guys' eyes widen. The sirens echo from the distance, Ryan clicks his tongue and leads them to a corner. The corner is actually a no-exit with only two exits.

There's a park with a school in the back.

A fence with two houses beside it.

"Split up." Ryan orders. "You know the plan. Get to the other side." The guys all nod.

As the blue and red sirens close the area, the guys are already ahead of the cops. Ryan, Leo and Kevin all jump over the fence of the neighbours house. Kevin falls to the ground with a hard thud. "Shit, my shirt is stuck in the fence." Kevin mumbles, trying to get his shirt.

Leo and Ryan run back, eye rolling. "Bruh, can't you jump over like a normal person?"

"Normal people don't jump over fences." Leo laughs at at and untangles Kevin's shirt.

"Wait, is that a gate?" Leo pulls something from the side and it swings open. Leo does a face palm and looks at the two. "There was a fucking gate, yet we chose to jump over."

"Never mind that, lets go!" Ryan shouts, he leads the two to the other side who run forward with no fence blocking. The sirens are louder this time which pressures the three to go a little faster.

~

The four boys; Daniel, Troy, Matthew and Kelvin make their way out the park with no hassle.

Daniel carries Matthew on his back and yawns. "Where are we meeting exactly?" Daniel wonders, lifting Mathew so he doesn't fall. Mathew loosely holds onto Daniel, almost about to fall asleep.

"Mathew, if you sleep on me. Don't be surprised if I drop you." Daniel warns. Matthew rubs his head on his shoulder and holds on tighter. Troy and Kelvin lead the other two and start arguing.

"We're going to get caught." Troy whines.

"We're only going to get caught if you don't stop crying about your crime." Kelvin rolls his eyes.