Mr Steins Class

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hello everyone! This is my very first book so hope you all enjoy!
[Things you should know]
(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(Y/A) = Your Age
I do realise that my writing is a bit bad in the first few chapters, but it does improve throughout the book.

ALL PHOTOS I HAVE THROUGHOUT THE BOOK, ARE MINE.
But anyway, I'll let you get to the book now. Luv Liz XX
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How did I get to this drama?
I'm just a normal (Y/A) year old girl who just wants some romance in her life. I never thought that it would lead to this!

Let me start from the beginning. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I am a student, and Meister at the Death Weapon Meister Academy run by Lord Death himself. I live a normal life, with my Mum. My father died when I was the tender age of 5, and I only remember small memories of him.
My Weapon -Sakura -and I, are one of the very many people that fight soul eating monsters called Kishens, to protect humanity. We also encounter Witches as well.
Enough about me, let's start with my story.

It all began in my class with Mr Stein.
As usual, I would sit at the very back of the classroom, having to witness a gruesome sight of Mr. Stein dissecting a creature of... some kind.

This would happen quite often, and it wasn't surprising if the first few rows would get lightly splattered with the warm blood. This is how I learnt to sit at the back of the classroom where it was safe. I guess your question is why I would choose this class.
The reason I sit here and put up with Professor Stein's lecturing, is because a 'certain someone' sits a few desks down from me. My daily routine, is to rest my head in my hand, and day dream about little things. What his lips would taste like, what would our children look like, and if they would have the same set of stripes in their hair-.
Thats right, I have crush. This crush just happens to be Lord Deaths' son, Death the kid.
He is Sitting just three rows down from me, along with his two weapons. His weapons look identical, except one is taller than the other with longer hair. Both are very attractive.

Although, today my thoughts are scrambled, when Sakura my Weapon, hands me note.

The note, says
'girl, this is what you look like -Lol-'.
She was nice enough to scribble a picture of me drooling over my work with love hearts for eyes.

All I did to thank her for her 'Note', was was give her a look the indicated, that I wasn't impressed.
Unfortunately, she laughed. REALLY LOUD!

"Miss (L/N), do you mind me asking what's so funny?" The Professor asks.
This causes everyone to turn around and stare at me waiting for my answer. This includes Kid and his two weapons!
"Um-m I-I- " I was desperately searching for an answer, but I didn't seem to have one up my sleeve.
Professor Stein raised an eyebrow becoming inpatient for my excuse.
" (Y/N), there is no need to search for a story. Stay after class, no exceptions." He said to me with a blank, unreadable expression, as he continues, moving the insides of the animal he is dissecting.
I turn to Sakura, and scowl. Giving her a dirty look.
All she did was continues to apologise, where I kept quite for the rest of the lesson, completely humiliated by the situation that occurred in classroom E.A.T.