That Morning

As we both eat breakfast, I have to put up with mum gagging on about her high school sweethearts. What a nightmare!

We speak for a while, before going back into my room and changed into my (fav/colour) tank top, and black skirt with a short black jacket for warmth.
Brushing my hair, and setting it neatly in place, I walk to my closet, and pull out my (shoe type), picking them up with the index and middle finger in each heel, As I notice the time, I grab my (bag appearance) bag while leaving my room, putting my shoes on while hopping on the other foot, down the hallway towards the door. I pass the kitchen doorway, and mum yells out;

"Have a good day at school sweetie!"

"I will! See you when I get home!"

I yell back while stepping into the outside world. Closing the door behind myself, as I begin my venture to the DWMA. As my walk continues, the sun seems to chuckle and laugh at me in a mocking manner, like it has every other day. I finally make my way to DWMA, and run up the stairs.
Reaching the top . I Swing around the bannister and feel a lot happier then usual for some reason.
--------

" Oh hey (y/n)" kid said, walking up to me with the two girls (his weapons) from yesterday behind him.
"Hey Kid." I smile.
"Who's this ?" says the taller girl smiling.
"Liz, Patty, this is (y/n). (y/n), this is Liz and Patty. " Kid said introducing you both.
"Hiya (y/n), nice ta meet ya!" Says patty in a happy and cheerful manor.

"Nice to meet you too ." I say smiling.
"How about you sit with us in class." Says Liz kindly.

"Sure. I'd love to!" I smile.

" Great!. Well we'll see you then. " Kid says before turning around and making his way to the academy.

" We have to see Lord death before class" says Liz"

" Oh I see." I say, understanding why Kid had already walked away.
" Liz, Patty." Kid calls behind him.
" We'll see you soon! " Calls Patty, running after Kid and Liz.