Plunging to a death

The force of gravity pulling towards the end of my time alive. I am surrounded by High rise buildings. From a blurry distance, I can see the ledge that it started from. With a girl with beautiful white hair and knee highs. Her eyes weren't their usual gold this time. No, this time they were blood red. And she has peculiar glowing blue blades. They seem to be weapons. Which are drawn from her sleeves.
Out of nowhere, two pistols came flying at me. They look exactly like Liz and Pattys form.
I grab them both, placing my index fingers on the triggers and started to shoot violently at What I knew was a form of mysti.
She seemed to dodge all of my bullets with the two "electric " blades.
All of a sudden, she drew two huge white feathered wings. And leaped over the railing from the building.
Heading right for me, Closer and closer to my falling self. I still shot at her, One after another. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BA-
Until I stopped to feel an excruciating pain. A pain that no one should feel. I looked at where the pain was felt. To see that I had been impaled with one of her blades. She slowly drew her arm back, and halted with her wings. For her to land gracefully, the last real image I saw was her grin of trouble until I hit the ground hard. I flop my head to see the surroundings, when I realise that I basically crushed a car from my landing. Lying  in top of the now scrappy piece of metal, I can't feel any pain , Just white.............,.

I jolt up to see the familiar faces, and faces I don't want to know.
It was a dream.......or a Warning?

( hello my Lubs, just wanted to say that this scene had nothing to do with the music video Bad Blood, but this is a famous scene from The Matrix 2. Just wanted to thank the director for the idea. I am not stealing, just using bits of it as a cool scene. XXXX)