The Seat

I feel a small tap on my shoulder. Glancing back, I see Sakura, starring at me with excitement. She looks as if she's going to explode.
" What did I just see?!" She said placing both of her hands on my shoulders.
"What?"
" Oh please. Don't give me that, (y/n). You know very well what I mean!" She says.
" Okay. I may have just been asked to sit with them in class, but there was nothing else" I offer, smirking
"Nothing else ? Are you kidding me? That isn't good enough?"
"Ha ha , yeah." I taunt, smiling.
"Well? Come on!" Sakura said pulling me towards DWMA.
As we get closer and closer to the school, big bursts of nerves  began to fly around inside me, when I remember where I'm going to be sitting. As I enter the school, I walk to the class room. As I enter the room, I see kid, Liz and Patty in their usual space. With the same people around them as always. Kid's speaking to a white haired boy, with blood red eyes. He looks in my direction to see me staring at them both. So did Kid. He smiles in the nicest way, and waves signalling me to to come over. I slowly walk over with Sakura. "Hey (y/n)! Kid calls, smiling in the sweetest way.
"who's this?" Asks the boy with both hands in his jumpers pouch pocket.
" Soul this is (y/n). (y/n), this is Soul." Kid said gesturing you to one another.
Soul looks me up and down with his hands still in his pockets, until he smirks. " You seem cool enough" he says.
A small smile is planted on my face. In the corner of my eye, I see Kid is discontented with Soul's comment. I turn to introduce Sakura, when I realise that she is surrounded by Liz ,Patty, Maka, and Tsubaki . This doesn't surprise me since Sakura, being the social Bee that she is, loves to make new friends.
You then hear the usual ROLL, CLICK, THUMP, of Mr Stein's Grand entrance into class. Every day, his chair trips over the bump in the doorways flooring, and as usual, people chuckle and laugh under their breath.

Mr Stein manages to stand up and lift his chair on its feet. He sits back down on it again , with the chair reversed, back to front.

"Ach ahem" he says clearing his voice.
" good morning everyone, please take your seats."
Liz and Patty, whisper to each other, looking at Kid and I. They whisper to the others and they ALL they then looked at us two, including Sakura. She then starts whispering back, then I hear a giggle. They then walk past our row of seats, to the row behind. Including Liz and Patty. Kid looks at them and gives them a glare. And all they did was giggle and laugh quietly. He turns to me, and pats the empty space next to him, nervously . I try to hide my blush as much as possible, but it probably doesn't work. I walk over and sit down.

Class begins, with another dissection. Why am I not surprised? Mr Stein, is just about to start slicing the..thing, when suddenly, the door swings open.
There stands a boy around 148cm, with light blue hair. He seems to be very modest about himself, with both hands on his hips.

" I AM THE ALL MIGHTY  BLACK ⭐STAR ! I WILL SURPASS GOD, BOW BEFORE ME!"

"OH GOD!" Kid says flopping his head down on the desk in annoyance.

I turn behind me to see Sakura gazing at him. It seems to last forever. I know exactly what is going through her mind. I turn back to see black star blushing back at her?