The Corner

Your P.O.V
Soon after that incident, the lesson dragged on for what seemed like an eternity.
I just sat there staring at the wall replaying the embarrassment over and over in my mind.
By the time class was dismissed , I stood from my seat, and I slowly dragged my feet, until they stopped in front of the silver haired man, awaiting the lecture that was about to be explained. From the corner of my eye, I saw Sakura leave the classroom giving me one last glance of apology, before entering the halls flooded with students.

I scoffed at her decision.
" If you were an actual friend, you would stay here and defend me." I mumbled under my breath, as I watched her turn the corner, as she left my field of vision.

"What was that (Y/N)?" I hear as I whip my head back to see Mr. Stein looking at me in a frustrated manner.

"Oh ugh-h..Nothing Professor."

He sighs, and adjusts his glasses, looking into my (E/C) eyes.
"(F/N), this is your first, and only warning. I will not tolerate this sort of behaviour in my class. If you continue to act this way, you will be punished. Do you understand?"
I could tell by his tone that he is not joking around. This caused me to nod quickly, unhesitatingly. Even though it wasn't even my fault. I'm not going to argue though. I have only once seen his bad side, and the next time it shows, I don't want to be the one who causes it.

" But for now, you will have to write this sentence as many times to fill two pages of your text book ."
He made his way to the black board, and wrote out,
- I shall not talk nonsense in class

Time skip- Brought to you by Kid dancing around holding a sign above his head called 'Time Skip'

I looked at your watch. 5:00! Already? I should have been home an hour ago! Mums gonna kill me!
I raced down the empty corridor as fast as my legs could handle.
As I turn the corner , THUMP!

Oh great! Ive managed to crash into someone. That's the first thing I need at a time like this.
Distracted by the papers and books, I begin picking them up, as the fellow student helped.
Once they handed me my last book, my heart stopped as I noticed the pristine silver rings with the Death Symbol neatly engraved on them.

The black suit came into focus, before I met their sparkling golden Orbs staring back into mine. His beautifully aligned stripes on one side of his gorgeous hair.

"Ohhh s-sorry" I stuttered
"That's okay, I guess, are you alright?" Wait, was there hint of concern in his tone?
"Oh!...ughh, yes I'm fine. What are you still doing here?"
"I was on my way to speak with my father about something rather important ,until you ran around the corner. You startled me a little to you know." he said chuckling under his breath.
"Sorry again about that" I said standing up.
" Don't worry about it " Kid said making sure his suit was still symmetrical enough for his liking.

You noticed the red smudge on his face
WAIT WHAT? Is he...BLUSHING?

[ Ha Ha I left you on a cliff hanger there! But don't worry, the next chapter  is already published XX]