A Flirt?

Your P.O.V
Kid reaches into his right pocket, and pulls out a box. Oh My God! Is he actually? No! We're still way too young.
He slowly opens it. Inside is a beautiful ring and necklace with the death symbol on them on the inside of the ring, "Always" was engraved on it. The same with the necklace on the back.
I look up at him. " Wh-what's this?" I ask.
" Its a promise ring and pendant. To show that you're mine."  He said as his lips curl into a smile. He slips the ring onto my wedding finger, and  moves my (h/c) locks out from behind my neck, and places the necklace over my head, slowly fixing it in place.
" now you're mine, I claimed you."
I blush furiously, when I realise that he called me by that name.

Time Skip- brought to you by Eren Yeager skipping around the room holding a sign that says "Time Skip"

We sit down in our usual spot. Kid sits by me, I sit next to Mysti, she sits next to Sakura, and so on.

Class was more odd than usual. Mysti is Flirting with Kid! Flicking her hair, batting her eyelids, and that false little giggle that comes out of her mouth every time Kid speaks. It's so obvious to everyone, that she's coming on to Kid. I am furious. Who the hell does she think she is? She knows that we are an item and just to think that I was just starting to like her. It's nice to see that Kid is still acting really cold towards her though. Why is she doing this?

Kids P.O.V

This chick is unbearable. Father told me that she has a family tradition, and boy is it wild. I guess I'll just have to go with my plan.