Why?

I gasp in shock.
What the hell does he think he's doing? She's practically hanging off of him. He doesn't seem that impressed. I don't understand at all. Why is he doing this? Is he cheating? Mum was right. I should have been more careful in who I fall for. I don't blame Kid. Mysti is the hottest girl in the academy. Her shape is more than a boy or girl could dream of. It was only a matter of time for him to choose her over me. After all, she keeps her looks whilst still being unbelievably symmetrical even for kid.
I don't think Kid has even noticed my presence yet. Sackura turns to me with her Jaw dropped unable to speak.
We look at each other completely gobsmacked at the site in front of us. I run past through into the front doors of the academy. That's all I really can do. Why do I keep getting hurt like this? Why me?

Out of the corner if my eye, I see Kid looking my direction with face that only a hurt man has.

As if he cares! "Just turn back to your new tart of a girl , and forget me. You jerk ' I think.

Time skip - during class ( brought to you by yuri on ice romance)

Through out the whole lesson, I catch kid staring at me . He then turns away and faces the front. This has happened at least three or four times.

That afternoon, I walk home with Sackura. She will be living with mum and I from now on since she is my weapon, and she wants to stay close and comfort me.

When we reach home, I reach for the key on top the doors framework, and placed it in the key slot turning it.
I open the door, stepping inside, with Sackura behind me. I see mum walk out of the kitchen with Mystery behind her.
"Darling, I know this is all of a sudden, but..well.. -"
Before she could Finnish, being the tool he is, he butted in saying
" Im moving in ."
  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as he said that, my mind turned to what I would call scrambled egg. I cant think properly.
Hang on, who the hell is that? Walking from the kitchen holding what looks to be a mug.
I gasped in surprise, to see the symmetrical girl that Kid has fallen for? The perfect body that is dressed in a school uniform....... That fox!!!! She's living with us ?????

No!!! That cant be !!!!
My vision has turned blurry. I feel like I am falling from a high building. The last  thing I heard was my name being yelled before it went black. Completely black.