The Ring and Pendant

Kids P.O.V
Looking through Deathvon, to find the best gift for (Y/N), when I came across this. A ring and Pendant with the death symbol shown on them both. When I saw them, I knew they'd be perfect for her.

Your P.O.V
" is there a new student in your class?"
Mum said taking a slip of her coffee
" oh yeah! Mysti!" I said remembering
"Who" she said
" her name is Mysti-Fy. She just joined yesterday " I said happily "why?"
" there's a new girl at my work, and she acts really weird on her break. I mean, she ran down an alley way, and turned into the dark. Doesn't that sound a bit odd to you?"
" yeah, little, but how do you know they're related?"
"She was talking about her "
" Oh, what did she say?"
" not a lot,just how she hopes that she will find someone to ' stand by her'?"
"Hmm. Weird." I said in deep thought.

Just then, there was a knock at the Door.
Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock. I knew exactly who it was, since that knocked 8 times. I opened the door to see Kid, Liz and patty, standing in front of me. Party immediately fell onto me wrapping her arms tightly around me, giving me a surprise hug.
Kid started chuckling at the sight of my shocked face.
"Hey (Y/N)!" Said Liz, smiling widely at you .
"Hey Liz, how are ya?" I said giving her a quick hug as well.
" Yeah I'm good, Kid thought it would be a good idea for you to walk with us today." She said winking an eye.
" I'd love to, let me just get my bag." I answered turning to walk to the kitchen. My mum must have overheard the small conversation, since she was holding my bag, smirking.
" now be good, and I'll see you this afternoon."
" Kay, see ya." I said turning to walk out the kitchen, until she stopped me. 
" excuse me, where's my kiss goodbye?" She asked with her hands on her waist.
" ohh, sorry" I leaned in, and kissed her goodbye, then walked back down the hallway to where the front door was.
" cool, lets gooooooo!" Said Patty turning around, and running with her arms out like a plane.

(Time skip - arriving at the academy -brought to you by Gamer_Warfare 's love of assassins creed)

As we approach the school, I see Everyone there with Mysti talking to Maka.
Kid holds my hand and stops. I  look at him puzzled at why he stopped.

Kids P.O.V
This is the perfect time to give her, her ring and pendant.