I'll Show You A Fight Or Two

Your P.O.V

" PATTY NOW!" Kid yells.
"KAAYYYYY" Patty says with her usual voice.

Patty immediately jumps into the air and performs a front flip glowing neon pink. In less than a second, she transforms and lands into Kid's free hand. Shooting a single energy blast through mysti's abdominal area, thrown Mysti backwards to the cold hard ground.

" NO KID! THATS NOT RIGHT, HER WEAK SPOT IS BETWEEN HER WINGS!" I yelled

Patty's face shines through the metal showing her puzzled expression. She seems to be laughing.

"Ha ha ha ha. No seriously Kid what are we doing!" She says as her expression immediately changed from happy to blank.
" she has wings?" Kid asks with a blank expression

Mysti has quickly risen. Running towards the 1500 stairs  jumps into an arial. Lands just before the deathly drop, she smirks and jumps, showing her impressive feathers.

By now the sun has gone down, revealing the moon chuckling at the funny sight.

Mysti exposed her blade by saying
" God's blade volume 1" and with that, it appeared from her sleeve. Kid gasped at the site of Mysti's witchly powers.

" Where's Sakura ? "I yelled
" SHE WENT TO THE N.O.T CLASS TO CHECK ON TSUGAMI." Patty yells back above the high pitched sounds of Mysti's powers.

God Dammit Sakura ! I need you in order to kill this Witch!

With that I bolt towards to entrance doors to get her. As I ran, I hear Mysti scream after me.
" Oh, Leaving so soon, I don't think so. You coward! You can't get away that easily!"
I need to get her out of the way and fast. I then hear kid's voice yelling, as well as Maka's? Wait...is that Black star? I turn around to see them all fighting her with Soul and Tsubaki. Even Stein's there with Spirit in his hands.

That should keep her at work!

Running through the corridors, and up stairs, trying to find Sakura and Tsugami, I realise that it's now around 6:00 at night. The moon as completely taken over from the sun, and seems to be glowing really bright tonight!

Running up the stares of the DWMA, I finally find Sakura, Liz, Tsugami,  just exiting the death room. As soon as Sakura sets her eyes on me, she begins blurting out words.

(Y/N)! We need to fight. I've been looking for you for ages! We need to fight her! Lord death has been watching the whole thing in his mirror thingy, and - HUUUUGHH!" She  says gaining her breath.

"I've been trying to find you, and I realise that. We-"
"GODS BLADE VOLUME 2"
"What? How? When did? I-"
" They didn't, isn't it obvious? I teleport." Mysti whispered

" SAKURA NOW- " I yell before

WACK! BAM!...

The force of gravity begins pulling me towards the hard concrete. I'm falling off of the DWMA. From a blurry distance, I can see the ledge that I fell from. With a girl with beautiful white hair and knee highs. Her eyes had changed to......BLOOD RED??????
Oh my god.... this is my dream!

Mysti leaps over the railing from the building.
Heading right for me, Closer and closer to my falling self.

I hear kid's voice yelling. He's on Beelzebub.

All of a sudden, he throws me Liz and Patty in weapon form. I grab them both, and begin shooting her direction. The bullets won't kill her, but she will stop to take the bullet out before it does any real damage.

One after another. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. She was coming closer and closer
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BA-
Until I stop to feel the soft arms of Kid grabding my torso. I look up in surprise to see his face grow from frightened to relaxed. I feel so happy to smell his scent once more. The fragrance of soap, peppermint, and cinnamon filled my nostrils.

Mysti halts, her wings throwing her upwards for her to land gracefully.

...so it was a warning!! Oh god. What about the other dream!