The Witch

Oh my god,
Is Mysti actually a witch? No.... I'm being stupid... How the hell? I have so many questions running through my mind.... how did she do that?
What is she? Is Mystery is the same?...DOES KID KNOW ABOUT HER?

Even though I'm hating him right now, I still love him, and don't want him to get hurt. I need to warn him about her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip - Academy - brought to you by accidentally writing a love poem to your girlfriend in the death note... roses are read, violets are blue, I can't get you out of my head, oh no! Your dead... well Ryosaki thought of it..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The minute I saw the reaper, I ran up to him. Trying to explain that even though I'm hating him at the moment, he needs to know about Mysti.

He stiffens up and says " (Y/N) , I have this under control. I can't say any more than that, but just remember that I love you so much. That's not going to change. I will always be there for you."
He takes my hand, and he realises that I have taken the ring off.
He looks into my eyes. His golden orbs filled my sight.  They look hurt, and sadness fills them with no hesitation. Well THAT didn't take her long he thinks. And After he showed how serious he was. ALWAYS"  he says lifting my hand and kissing the back of it. He leaves to meet with Liz and Patty. They seem pretty angry with the fact that he is cheating. I scoff at the fact that he is being completely open that he has another girlfriend, but still loves me. THAT TOOL!

A few days pass, and I begin writing my thoughts and dreams. Most of them about that Witch. When I look over the couple of notes I realise that I have put a lot of drama into my work. Perhaps I should write books. Perhaps Maka would read them. She would either love em or hate em.
I'm trying my hardest to think of why Kid said what he did... I have this under control? I can't tell you exactly why? What is he -a flipping fortune teller?
Perhaps I should sleep on it.
But all I'll have is another dream, and that leads to moaning and waking up screaming. Sackura has already done enough let alone deal with my shizz.
I'll just (yawn) rest my head and ( yawn) rest my head......silence

( hello my Lubs. Thank you for reading. I really hope that you enjoy the book as much as I love writing it. If you like, you can leave a comment or vote to really make my day. Even though it's a small thing to do, it really means a lot to me. Hope you enjoy the drama and "romance" but trust me, there will be more romance coming up soon. That's all for now, bye my Lubs ;3 XX)