Our Love

(Time skip - after the date- brought to you by patty's love of giraffe's )

Kid slows down Beelzebub, after approaching my house. I slowly step off the board, and stand on the side walk. Kid gives you a quick peck on the forehead, followed by a hug.

" thank you for a lovely afternoon " I tell him smiling.
" don't thank me, you deserve every thing I give to you and more"

He cups your chin and gives you one last kiss, before setting off.
" I'll see you tomorrow (nickname) " he said rising higher in the air, before accelerating.

(Time Skip - when you enter your house )

I open the door to see my mum right in front of me.

"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!" she yells in excitement.
" I knew you guys would end up dating when he asked you to sit with him in class! You guys are such a cute couple. Although I hope that he's treating you right, I'd hate to see you get heart broken. "
" Now sit down, and tell me all about it. Every last word."

Kids P.O.V
"Father ! Father!"
He turns around from the mirror, and did his usual greeting.
"Hiya kiddo, what's up?" he said in his usual voice.
" I took (Y/N) to the butterfly hatching like you suggested "
" yes, and how did it go?"
" it was the best moment. I wish you could have seen it. Although, there wasn't as many as last year though."
"yes, apparently there had been a slight shortage, from them fleeing the area from same sort of powerful force or something the other day. I better look into it, but it's probably nothing."
" yeah your right."

" now you need to get something special for (Y/N). To show your love for her. A bracelet , or pendent, or even-"
" A promise ring! That's it! With always written on it."

                        Flash back
"I will never, let anything like that happen to you ever again. I want let anybody hurt you like how he was going to, and I will always be hear for you. Always,do you understand?"