Always

Everything has come back . The environment I'm in, and the senareo I need to get out of.

All of a sudden, I take a deep deep breath, and see that a blueish teal colour has entered my body. My mind turns to a high pitch, until I let out one big loud scream.
A huge force field of wavelength, spread out. Wiping out Mysti's attack.
I look down and see that I had hug grayish black blades as an arm, and around three on my back. I-....I'm a DEATH SCYTH?
My dad was a death scyth, and just like Maka, I was brought up an only child but Makas mother left her to travel, were as my dad sadly passed.

So this is what he was saying. With this, I can kill her once and for all.

I plunge forward, with my blades swinging just missing her body every time.

I finally manage to slice her stomach. Black blood pours from her wound, until she arose slowly. All the blood on the ground and on my dad's blade has returned to her wound, like someone played the rewind button. Her deep cut then closes, As if I never touched her.

I went through all that pain for nothing?

" now I have you (Y/N)." She said slowly walking closer an closer to me.

"GOD'S BLADE VERSION 59" she screamed

Wait....59? Oh no!

She pulls out the sharpest sword I have ever seen! Glowing with blue electric waves.
" Meet my new best friend (Y/N)." She says waving it around before placing the blade in her palm. Not even scratching her.

" This baby can cut through anything like its jelly. Even Arsua wouldn't last a chance against it. Nor Lord Death by that matter." She says smirking.

So ... in my dream. That's how she killed Lord death.
I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN! I WONT LET IT HAPPEN. I HAVE TO STOP HER.

"I only have one bolt to spare an hour, so...(Y/N), this is your lucky day Hun." She sneers running to me at a really fast pace.

She's. No. I can't dodge her attack. I can't jump, slide, nothing.
This is like my dream but the other way around

And......KID!

I see him running towards me from my right.

"NO KID! DON'T!" ... I'm screaming af the top of my lungs.

"PLEASE KID!..DON'T"

Slice....

I Drop to the ground trying not to cry. Kid's collapsed. He sacrificed his life, to save me.

In the distance I see Mysti grin, before Maka Black star ran up silently behind her, and got her week spot. She lets out one long yell, before vanishing into thin air.

I looked back to see Kid
" KID.." I said letting out a whimper before flooding my eyes with tears.
" (Y/N)," he grumbled leaning out to touch my cheek
"Remember that one time when we went to the butterfly hatching?"
Tears began streaming down my face.
" yes I do."
" and the time when I saved you from knife point?"
" you saved me Kid. You've changed my life around."

He holds my left hand weakly.

" My love, I will never, let anything happen to you I won't let anybody hurt you. and I will always be here for you." Kid said
I sniffed and said in time with him

"ALWAYS."

Kids eyes slowly close, and his hand flops....

" Kid.. " I whimper hugging him from his left side. Resting my head softly on his chest.

I let the tears fall..
I unlatched my necklace, and wrap it around his wrist, and move his hand close to his heart. So I know that when I kiss my ring, I will touch is heart.

ALWAYS.....