A Dream Scape

( just wanted to say that this chapter has music with it. If you play the track up the top, and read the story at the same time, it will sound really cool)

I'm in an environment of nothing.
Now and then I see a few pieces of rubble. Standing in a land that used to be filled with joy and faith in one another. Dead, bloody bodies, some with familiar faces, surround my presence. I seem to be the last human being alive on this planet. The clothing that still remains on my body, flapping violently in the harsh and stinging wind.
In the distance, I see the girl of nightmares. The girl with powers that not even an author can come up with.
Looking over at the ruins of the Shinigami known as Lord Death. The Witch killed him without a little drop of sweat.
Slightly smirking, she says " I have avenged you mother."
She turns her head to me, Like a robot would. Her blood red eyes staring at the little fear that I have in me. I flinch and realise that I can't run. So instead, I do the opposite. Moving closer and closer to the evil mess, My feet feel like they're screaming for me to go back. I can't, not after what she has done. I'm going to fight for our retribution.

Every step feels as if I'm in slow motion. I reach approximately 8 metres from her. Her wings again sprout from her back without taking her piercing  gaze from me. In the corner of my eye, I see my futuristic sword lying amongst to the sea of bodies littering the ground. I grab the weapon, and lung towards her. She mumbles " gods blade volume 1 " her blade appears with no hesitation.
Screaming with frustration, I leap yet again feeling like time slowed as soon as my feet left the ground.
She leaps into an aerial flip towards me. And kicks my jaw, throwing me backwards. On the ground I spit out a stream of blood. I wipe off the sweat from my forehead, and prepare my self to attack again. This time I dodge her attack by ducking under her arm, which puts me behind her. I'm learning my enemy's weak spots. I quickly raise my blade ready to plunge it into her witchy flesh, until a boy steps in front separating  me from my enemy. Not able to stop in time, it instead penetrates through his heart. I realised that the figure was the one I loved. He dropped to the ground, and gave me one last look of absolute anguish. I fall to my knees before him. just about to touch the shimmering skin of my angel, until everything went to a White that was blinding...once again....silence