Chapter 13: Damn. You.

Really long chapter... I typed this last night. I was so tired but I got really into this xD

Enjoy <3

---------

(the next day)

Ash has been gone for a whole day, he said he wouldn't be taking so long. He broke his promise. MacCready of course has already gone to The Third Rail this evening. He didn't tell me directly, he just left a note on my beside at the hotel.  Since yesterday, I've been in and out of the Memory Den, I can't get enough of it. Hearing Nora, seeing Shaun... seeing how life was back then. I want to relive it over and over. I entered the Memory Den, being greeted by Irma.

(Irma)- " You're back darling. Would you like to use the lounger today?"

(y/n)- " Yes please" as I took a seat at a lounger. The tv screen facing me, I'm ready to see my family.

I close my eyes to enter my mind again, it must have been my 11th time going into my mind. My memory plays like it always starts... I see myself going to Nora's and Ash's home. There we all talk, about me having kids in the future.

(Nora)- "Hey- how're you?"

(y/n)- " I'm good, how about you- how's baby shaun?"

(Nora)- " I'm great, Shaun- he's wonderful, he's everything for Ash and I"

(Y/n)- " Oh, can I go see little shaun?"

(Nora)- " Of course"

The doorbell rings, leaving us to who's gonna answer.

(Ash)- " I got it, you two have your girl time" Ash heads over to the front door.

(Nora)- " Thanks Hon"

We got see shaun, Of course I miss him and nora. I miss everything about them-- If only who ever took shaun would have taken me instead. Why a baby?

(Nora)- " When are you gonna have children, I know you would make a great mother"

(y/n)- " Oh I don't know, I still think I'm too young for children."

(Nora)- " Oh- stop, look at Ash and I- we're both young and now look at us"

(y/n)- " I don't know, some day- not now"  I place shaun back in his crib. Nora gestured to leave the room to talk more in the living room.

(Ash)- " uh-- thanks again" ash closes the door.

(Nora)- " Who was that?" 

(Ash)- " Vault-Tec, something about being accepted into a vault if anything were to happen"

(Nora)- " Oh, hey its a piece of mind- that's worth a little paperwork right?"

(Ash)- " For you and shaun, no price is too high"

Wait...This seems....wrong? This memory seems differnt formmy past vists here. What is going on? I don't understand.

(Ash)- " We need to get to the vault-- now!"

(Nora)- " I got shaun, lets go! Come on (y/n)"

No! I can't relive this dream... This is where it happens. The end of the world....The end of Ash and I's world...I can't, I can't relive this..make it stop!

(Amari)- " Try to calm down...your blood pressure is spiking...I'll pull you out in three...two...one.."

Everything turns white again... I open my eyes slowly-- I feel my cheeks wet with tears. I felt my chest beating so fast. The lounger pod opens up. My wrist was grabbed and yanked. MacCready, he's here.