Chapter 49: My Mind Is Telling Me No...

(time skip)

I opened the door to our home in Diamond City. I was greeted to Dogmeat jumping on me in excitement. Oh I have missed Dogmeat, he's such a good dog. I set my things on the floor-- I didn't care where....I just wanted them off me. MacCready sets his to floor near the couch. He drops his body on the couch, went limp. He chuckles to himself, he's probably so happy that we got that cure.This calls for a celebration. I grabbed a bottle of bourbon in the fridge....it was nice and cold. I also went to my bag and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and tossed them into his lap.

(MacCready)- " What's this?"

(y/n)- " A little celebration on our job well done" I held up the bottle to show him. He laughs and agrees by shrugging. I sat on the couch next to him, he sits normal to make room for me-- he sets his feet on the table as a rest. I opened the bottle and took small sips.....I didn't want to pass out like last time

(MacCready)- " Easy with the drink this time"

(y/n)- " I know"

(MacCready)- " I don't want to carry you up there again" he takes the bottle as I pass it too him. He passes it back and he lights up a cigarette. He inhales and exhales the smoke...I think I can see his muscles relax finally. I take the cigarette from between his fingers and inhaled it, I've never smoked before and I just thought I'd do it once. I released the smoke a little too quickly and coughed, oh....that shit tastes bad.

(MacCready)- " Not a smoker huh?"

(y/n)- " No, just thought I'd do it once" I say shortly coughing. I take a sip of bourbon, that relaxes me a lot better.

(y/n)- " So....what're you gonna do now that your son is gonna be okay?"

(MacCready)- " I don't know, but I know I'm not leaving you're guys side for a long time. I owe you my life"

(y/n)-" You'll eventually go back to your son right?"

(MacCready)- " One day..."

(y/n)- " I still can't believe we kicked those ferals asses.....Ash is not gonna believe us." I smile, he might kill us.....but at least he'll found out this time without hiding it.

(MacCready)- " I know, if it weren't for your grenades we wouldn't have made it out of there" he sat up taking the bottle from me.

(y/n)- " Thanks to me" I looked MacCready in the eyes...I was stuck, I couldn't look away. Why couldn't I look away? His blue eyes were just stunning.....he looks right back at me. One of us has to look the other direction but we didn't, why isn't he turning or making an insult of me? He leans forward placing his cold hand on the side of my face. He pulls my face towards him--he's doing it again! I can't do anything, my body refuses! He tilts his face and I close my eyes. His lips touch mine. His cold, chapped lips. I moved my lips with his, I can taste the smoke from the cigarette but it didn't bother me. He scoots closer to him, his leg touching mine, my chest was hurting-- heart beating fast.....hands sweaty...oh my god. I gently touch his cheek as we kissed over and over...he's not stopping.....not like before, he would have stopped at two kisses but he's continuting. I leaned back on the couch to lay down...he follows and was now on top of me. Why am I letting this continue? I thought I hate MacCready and he hates me? Was this just us from drinking? We haven't been drinking in loads...we're still ourselves, we're able to still think reasonably but this is one we're it's just happening. I think....I'm suppose to hate it but I don't know what to feel. He starts placing his hands at my hip, his hands were warm now....I felt comfortable and safe. I place one arm around the back of his neck to pull him closer to me....some how I feel safer when he's close, I don't know what it is but I just want him closer. I pulled away from his kiss he goes straight for my neck. Oh no. my neck is my weak spot.....he kisses my neck gently, it jolted tingles all the way down to my feet, its a good feeling that my body reacted. MacCready must have noticed cause he's still going for my neck. He removes the scarf to make it easier for himself, he places it on the floor. His hands raises up to the top of my vault suit. He starts to unzip it slowly...My hands didn't resist it, my body wants it.

I place my hands on his chest to sit him up, I start to take off his jacket off his shoulders-- he got the hint and removes the rest off himself. His shirt was next-- he removed it without me asking, his body was in great shape.....I could stare at him all day if I could. He fully unzips the vault suit, my upper half was out but my lower half was still covered, damn it. I pushed MacCready to a sitting position on the couch as I sat on his lap facing him. I grab his face and start to kiss him again...he grabs a hold of me...he's touching my body...his hand on my lower back...this is the first touch he's ever done.

(MacCready)- " Grab a hold of me" he whispers into my ear. I do what I'm told and held on his shoulders. He stands up from the couch and I wrap my legs around him. He was carrying me-- where is this going now?

I start to kiss his neck, he carries me up the stairs and drops me on my bed. He removes my boots and the rest of the vault suit and tosses it downstairs. He smirks and removes his pants, oh my god-- this is happening....

I remove the only bra I have..I expose myself to him, he stares and immediately attacks my body..kissing all around me. I don't want him to stop... he gets up again and removed his boxers. Holy hell.....