Chapter 50: What. The. Fuck.

(The next morning)

My eyes slowly start to crack open, damn it...I really hope its the evening. So much body heat...I was starting to sweat. My vision became clear, I was cuddled under MacCready's arm! Oh my god. I looked up at him, he was sleeping....so quietly, so soundly....he sort of looks cute. We were under the covers, I looked under and realized we were both still naked....oh my god, we did it...we fucked....So that was happening, it wasn't the alcohol....it was me wanting MacCready! I don't know how to feel....digusted?....should I have liked it? I think? Ugh! Fuck!

I hear a door creak open, Oh shit....don't tell me.

(Ash)- " Guys! I'm back.....alive and well" Oh my fucking...god, he's here! Now! At this time?! I leaned up, using the covers to cover my chest.. Our clothes were spread downstairs and up here, oh, Ash is in for a surprise...I hear his steps slowly come up. I see his face in total shock..

(Ash)- " What. The. hell."

MacCready starts to wake up, he leans up and stretches.. He rubs his eyes and notices Ash here.

(MacCready)- " Hey, your back-- how'd The Glowing Sea go?

(Ash)-" Uhh....well--er, We can discuss this later--I'm just gonna wait outside till you guys get dressed. There's someone waiting outside....take tour time.." This can't be happening...

Ash goes back downstairs and the door closes behind him. I take the covers with me to cover myself, MacCready was there on my bed to defend himself to cover up. I fetch my vault suit and my bra and panties.

(MacCready)- " (y/n), Hey!" he tried to talk to me, I didn't know what to say.

(y/n)- " What?"

(MacCready)- " Can we talk real quick-- I mean, last night"

(y/n)- " There's nothing to talk about, we fucked.. It happened. We were just excited about Duncan and the cure-- we got caught up in the moment. That's it"

(MacCready)- " But--"

(y/n)- " That's. It."

(MacCready)- " Alright. Whatever...I was probably drunk last night any way" he scoffs and get out walking in the nude to get his clothes. I look at the back of his head trying not to look at the rest of his body-- there's the MacCready that I know...the one that is a complete stupid asshole...I grab my pillow and throw it at his head.It hits him and he turns around and smirks.

(MacCready)- " Hey and by the way...I never knew you could do that with a mutfruit" he smirks and winks. That brought me images of what we did last night...

(y/n)- " Asshole" I gave MacCready a disgusted expression and threw another pillow at him. He heads off downstairs. Ugh! Every time its a guy-- I always end up hurt....Nora, I wish you were here.