Chapter 57: Saving a Friend (part 1)

Been busy with a lot...like typing more fan fiction. It's hard to decide which one I should focus on more. 

Resident Evil 4 x Reader or Dead Rising 3: Nick Ramos x Reader 

I don't know, but enjoy these really long upcoming chapters.

--------------

Warm wind hitting my skin as I ran, It was bringing me so much joy. My mouth exposes my semi-white teeth making me smile and giggle like a little girl just thinking about some guy. He floods my mind constantly, his lips, his eyes...that nice body of his. All This happiness I have is all because of one man. That man is...

(y/n)- " MacCready!" He grabbed a hold of my waist, gently pulling me towards him. I was trying to get away from him, I took his Hat from him as he was getting ready to start this early morning. I couldn't outrun him, He places his hands on my hips spinning me around to face that amazing face of his. He smiles like a total idiot, placing my hands on his chest--clinging to his black t-shirt.

(MacCready)- " I need that hat back missy"

(y/n)- " Is that all you need?" I placed the hat on my head smiling towards him with love. He places his index finger and his thumb on my chin, grabbing it and keeping it in place. He reaches down and kisses me. His lips were warm, smooth and just weakens me. This is happening.. I couldn't help but smile,  it kept me from kissing him. Stop smiling and kiss the damn man!

Placing his left palm on my right cheek, pulling me deeper into the kiss. He pulls away grinning and chuckling.

(MacCready)- " Don't you look stunning on the first day of spring."

(y/n)- " It's been a long winter.."

(MacCready)- " It has...." He pecks my lips.

(y/n)- " All those nights, sleeping in the same bed.....Cuddling.."

(MacCready)- " We can still have those nights.."

(y/n)- " Is that so?" I chuckle, pulling me back in.

(Ash)- " MacCready! Come on. They need us" Ash calls him as he comes out of the shack, He pulls back turning to face him.

(MacCready)- " Yeah! I'm coming." he shouts back, he turns back looking at me with a sigh.

(y/n)- " Already?.."

(MacCready)- " Yeah...I'll see you when I get a break on building The Brotherhoods toy"

(y/n)-" Okay...be safe" He pecks my lips a few more times, slowly and passionately

(MacCready)- " Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." He takes the hat off and places it on his head. He stares at my hair... god I know....

(y/n)- " Could you stop staring."

(MacCready)- " You're hair's almost fully white"

(y/n)- " So is Ash's.."

(MacCready)- " Maybe John can do something about it when we get back to Diamond City."

(y/n)- " If.."

(MacCready)- " Don't get into trouble now, stay in the shack." he kisses my forehead and starts to head over to the airport. All winter they've been working on Liberty Prime, The Brotherhoods secret weapon.Ash, MacCready-- Danse every brotherhood member that could, were building the giant robot. This is just crazy, a giant robot. Ash and Shaun, they don't have the same mind. Ash wants the The Institute to stop they're ways, no synths no kidnaping. Shaun strongly believes the synths are the future, I don't know who to believe most. The sun was shinning right in my eyes--Damn, it really is the first day of spring. I shield my eyes with my forearm. I headed towards our little camp outside of the Prydwen, I couldn't eat, sleep up in there anymore. I entered the metal shack, There a single bed with pillows and an old, navy blue blanket. Metal containers holding out miscellaneous Items. Yeah, we're officially moved in. For those romantic nights, a burning candle right at our night stand. Romantic as shit.