Chapter 54: F*ck Off

(few days later)

(Ash)- " Guys! Shut up!" Ash yelled at the both of us......I feel bad now. MacCready apologized, I kept my head down to avoid making eye contact with Ash. Even the littlest things MacCready and I argue and talk back to each other....I hate that we argue with each other, I promised Ash and yet we're still argueing.

(MacCready)- " Where is this thing taking us, it just keeps beeping"

(y/n)- " Quiet, quiet....Ash...you're pipboy, it's beeping faster, I think it's this way"

(Ash)- " Let's go-- we're probably close..."

We followed him, beep...its going, come on-- find this place.Beep..beep..I took lead and started going where I think its beeping at. Beep..beep..beep...we're close!

(Ash)- " (y/n)! Stop!"

(y/n)- " Ash! I think it's here! This building ahead!" I run off, I went up the steps and placed my hands on the door

(Ash)- " (y/n)! Behind you!"

I hear Ash call for me, I turn my head and from the corner of my eye I see green. I scream as dodged its massive claws, it scrapped the door instead of me. I tripp on my feet and fall back down the stairs. The pain was everywhere on my body, fucking christ! The Mirelurk was coming back down to come attack me, Its small little face wasn't scary-- but those claws!

A shot was fired, It went right to the mirelurks face..bringing the thing down at my feet. Oh my god, I looked to Ash. He was angry, hell....more than angry. He's rushing towards me, I looked passed his shoulder and see MacCready lowering his rifle down..he shot the mirelurk down-- he saved me.

(Ash)- " Didn't I tell you to stop! That thing could have killed you!" he rushes to my side and lifts me off from the ground, Everywhere hurts....my ribs, my arms-- my head, actors make falling down the stairs look easy. Ash's pipboy was going crazy with the beeping, I was right-- the courser is in this building.

(MacCready)- " Don't do anything stupid, crazy-- when we're going against a courser" as he passes by the two of us. Ugh! I really want this between us to stop... I sort of miss the really nice MacCready...

(Ash)- " Come on, let's get this thing" he pats my back and moves up ahead.

(time skip)

This place had Gunners running around-- we managed to get to get through them, but fucking hell..there was so many. MacCready and Ash mostly took care of them. I managed to scout how many were ahead of us, I did shot a few down. We made it to more stairs.....yay, by the end of this mission, I will have some killer legs.

(Ash)- " Courser should be just up these floors above"

(MacCready)- " (y/n), you should stay here...you'll just get in the way" he says coldly...he was never liked this before, why is he being such an asshole?

(y/n)- " What, no-- I'm helping take down the courser"

(MacCready)- "I won't be there to protect you all the time"

(y/n)- " What's with you MacCready? Every since we fucked-- you've been so cold to me, what the fuck did I do?"

(Ash)- " Guys, this isn't the time."

(y/n)- " Ash! I want him to answer me" I shouted at him, I was furious-- but I don't think I can take whatever answer MacCready gives me. Ash sighs and nodes, he leaves out to the previous room to let MacCready talk for a minute. I look back to him and he had a plain expression, like he didn't care or didn't want to answer. Fucking answer...or do something

(MacCready)- " What do you want from me (y/n), Huh? A friend? A Boyfriend?... I made it clear that you've got the wrong guy. If you were looking for that sort of thing, look for it somewhere else." he looks dead on into my eyes, he was serious....through out the good times, helping him out-- the kiss.. That was him just playing around or something..

(y/n)- " Why did you kiss me then? Why did you sleep with me?" I tried not to scream at him, I'm trying not to cry, I wasn't sad....maybe a little but I was upset, that was making me tear up a bit.

(MacCready)- "I was just messing around with you" Those words just stabbed me and killed me.

(Ash)- " Alright, guys.....come on" Ash enters back in, MacCready goes on with Ash up the stairs. So he was just messnig with me, he didnt care about me at all....I want him gone.

---------------

We made it to the top-- in the next room there was tide up gunners, with the courser threatening to kill them. This guy is from The Institute? He looks very, futuristic and.....very intimidating.

(Courser)- " You three come here" how the hell did he know we were here?! He had his back turned to us!

Ash and MacCready stood up and walked towards the courser. I stand behind them both.. I gribbed my laser rifle just in case this gets ugly.

(Courser)- " Are you here for the synth?"

(Ash)- " No, I'm here pick up a courser chip"

(Courser)-" That you cannot have" He starts to step back. He brings out this box-- I hear a click and he disappears! What the fuck!

(Ash)-" Take cover!" Ash grabs my by my shoulder shoving me out the room to the previous room we were just in, we hid behind the walls. I finally caught my breath...My body was in pain and have so much adrenaline. Ash and MacCready nod towards each other-- like they have a plan.. They rush back into the room and split up.

Ash ducked down, he was shot in the arm..he held it close to him.

(y/n)- " Ash!"

(Ash)- " I'm okay!" he groans.

(MacCready)- " I'm all over this!" MacCready stood up, firing at the courser who was no visible. He gets shot torso and his leg,how can he still stand!? Ash continues to fire-- I stood up and pointed my gun through the entry way, I fired at the courser...I got a few hits before he went invisible again.

(MacCready)- " Aaaghhh! My arms hit! There goes my gun arm!" MacCready slides down into cover, Shit! I gotta do something! What should I do!? They didn't give me any instructions, wait! I do have a grenade-- I looted it off a dead gunner. A nuka grenade. Shots were firing like crazy-- my ears were ringing. I poked my head out to see where Ash and MacCready were-- they were behind cover, firing at what seems to be nothing but it's actually the courser. Damn, should I throw it...should I just stay here? Fuck that...that's what MacCready wants. I place my finger on the pin of the nuka grenade. I pulled it off and tossed it where the courser is.

(y/n)- " Grenade!" I yelled and hide back on the wall, placing my head in between my knees. The floor shook so much, I stood up and looked through the entry way-- body parts and blood everywhere...Ash and MacCready come out of cover,both holding opposite arms...blood stains on their clothes.

(Ash)- " Jesus, (y/n)...you killed the courser and those gunners..."

(y/n)- " Thought you two needed..help"

(MacCready)- "What're you crazy? That was reckless!"

(y/n)- "Fuck off, MacCready..I just saved your ass."

(Ash)- " He's sort of right (y/n), it was reckless of you--" I held two stimpaks in my hands and stuck it in MacCready's and Ash's arm at the same time. They groan-- I may have stuck it to hard in them...I saved their lives.....they should be thanking me...

(Ash)- " Don't make me put you two into a room together, cause I will lock that shit-- until you two work it out."

(MacCready)- " That's not necessary" he puts his rifle away on his back and walks away...