Chapter 32: Bullet Wound and two Assholes

(time skip)

Jesus, I can't imagine how bad its gonna smell in here once these bodies start to rot. I was probably in the middle of the vault-- I'm just guessing but I was somewhere. I  hear gun shots, I was startled-- I quickly equip the laser rifle and held it tightly, I really hope I don't have to use this. I slowly walk forward, keeping quiet-- slow breathing. As I step closer the gun shots start to get closer and closer.

(MacCready)- " Find em! Find em!" 

MacCready! I hear his voice.

(Ash)- " He's over there!"

Ash, He's okay! Oh....those two are in knee deep shit of trouble...I go up ahead and run into someone-- completely pulling the trigger to the rifle at his chest. My chest was beating so fast I thought iI was gonna pass out-- I thought shot Ash or MacCready but the person I shot was't them...It was a complete stranger. I felt so bad! Not even bad, Horrified! The look on this person's face was in shock. He fell on his back-- he lifted his pistol and aimed at me.

(Ash)- " (y/n)!?"

I looked at Ash, and I hear a gun fire. My ears were ringing-- I felt sharp pain go through my right shoulder, knocking me completely on the ground. I held my shoulder tightly-- I felt wamrth, my blood was coming out of me. I groan in pain. I hear distinct voices coming at me. I felt Ash and MacCready place their hands on me in concern.

(Ash)- " (y/n)-- oh my god, she's been shot"

(MacCready)- " Bullet went through, here" MacCready passed what looks like a stimpak. Ash grabs it and sticks it in me. MacCready starts to banage my shoulder. Jesus-- I've been shot! What the fuck!

(Ash)- " (y/n) what're you doing here!?"

(MacCready)- " How did you know where we were?"

(Ash)- " Say something at least"

(y/n)- " I've been fucking shot!" I shouted out my mouth.

(MacCready)- " She's gonna be alright" MacCready chuckles giving off a smirk.

(Ash)- " What the fuck" Ash, sighs in relief. I moved to get back on my feet, Ash helps me carefully, I held onto him-- my shoulder hurt so fucking bad. I had my arm at a relax position-- Ash was relieved that I was okay but he looked upset. I punched him in his arm with my left hand as hard as I could, but it brought pain to my right shoulder.

(y/n)- " What the fuck!"

(Ash)- " What the fuck? What the fuck-??" he was confused why I punched him. I punched MacCready in the chest-- bringing more pain to my right shoulder-- but it didn't affect him as much since I was already in pain.

(MacCready)- " what the hell?"

(y/n)- " That's for fucking leaving me behind you assholes. You think you can just sneak out during the night and return back? No. Fucking assholes." I was holding back just alittle-- I don't want to lash out on them just yet-- maybe I'll save this for when they do it again.

(Ash)- " I'm sorry-- we didn't tell you, It was just a simple job, I didn't think you would want to come, so I brought Mac. We were gonna be gone just a day."

(MacCready)- " For the record, it was his idea...not mine" Ash glares at MacCready.

(y/n)- " Still-- you guys are assholes"

(Ash)- " Asshole or not, you shouldn't have came-- you got shot"

(MacCready)- " How did you find us?"

(Y/n)- " Elle, I asked for the case file-- followed the trail of dead bodies.why were you shooting them anyway?"

(Ash)- They started to shoot at us-- we're finding the detective, he's somewhere around here"

(MacCready)- " Speaking of that-- Found a terminal password in this guys pocket....must be where they're holding him" MacCready was looting the guy I just shot and killed.

(Ash)- " let's go see"