Chapter 51: Danse

Happy Holidays everyone :) 

I'm trying to get a handle on my sleeping schedule and it's hard, I love sleep. Anyways heres a small chapter <3

P.S. I also used a mod for Danse :P

----------------

After the both of us got dressed, we both left the house to see what Ash has for us. I was adjusting the vault suit when I hit my head against something tall, hard and metal. I rubbed my head, what the hell is in my way? I look up to a very tall......metal.....man? He was very stunning, he had a handsome face. Scruff and a very serious look to him.

(Ash)- " (y/n), this is Paladin Danse..."

(y/n)- " Paladin...Danse?"

(Danse)- " Nice to make your acquaintance, civilian" He speaks in military talk, oh crap. Is he going to be telling us what to do and shit? I can't do what I'm told. Paladin Danse was a good-looking man, maybe even better looking than MacCready...

(y/n)- " Same goes for you....Paladin?"

(Ash)- " I think we could use The Brotherhood's help."

(y/n)- " So you decided to join with them?"

(Ash)- " Yeah"

(MacCready)- " Great...just great.." I hear MacCready say under his breathe. I don't see why he doesn't like them, I mean-- they have big guns, an army-- why wouldn't you want team up with them? They may look intimidating but they know what they're doing, Whatever he thinks, it isn't going to change Ash's mind.

(Ash)- " Danse is going to company me for a few things, Now, what I want you two to do is travel to the Cambridge Police station. We'll meet you there" Are you kidding me! First, this morning has been shitty....and now we have to travel together....Things are different.

(y/n)- " Okay, got it"

(Ash)- " Whoa, this is the first time you actually agreed to something I said" he chuckles, but I faintly gave him a smile, I didn't want this situation to get in the way of getting shaun back. I should just ignore it and forget about it.

(y/n)- " You guys go, we'll start leaving soon" I look passed Ash's shoulder and I see Piper from a distance, she waves a hello. She starts heading towards us--looking a little nervous..

(Piper)- " Hey everyone" she greets with a smile

(y/n)- " What's up Piper?"

(Piper)- " Uhh...I came here to ask Ash..about something" she looked really nervous, is she sweating?

(Ash)- " What is it?"

(Piper)- " I was wondering....maybe sometime later-- or whenever you're free...we can go on a....a date?" Oh my lanta, she's asking Ash out! Oh....but this could be bad and this could be good, I don't know which one I want to lean more on. If Ash says yes, then hes moved from Nora...I don't know how I feel about that, but then if he rejects Piper, he's still in love with Nora-- but then Piper is my friend. God damn drama. I look at Ash's facial expression, he looks down and grins, oh-- this is bad...he's probably gonna reject her.

(Ash)- " Maybe some other time, piper." I felt the rejection myself....

(Piper)- " Oh, I get it-- you're busy.. I caught you at a bad time."

(MacCready)- " So piper, when are we gonna have that one-one interview?" he speaks out, oh god....he's hitting on her....perv.

(Piper)- " Oh, MacCready. Never in a million years." she chuckles, I couldn't help but smirk-- Ash too. Danse made no expression.

(Ash)- " We gotta head out, we'll see you guys soon" he says as he leaves with Danse at his side.

(Piper)- " Oh god, I wish I didn't say that..." Piper places her head on my shoulders, she's feeling the rejection and embarrassment. I felt that too, I know that kind of feeling.

(y/n)-" Technically, he didn't say no?"

(Piper)- " It's still a no..."

(y/n)- " Cheer up, it'll be okay"

(Piper)- " I'm gonna go Drown myself in power noodles, then run away from the feeling of rejection" she leaves with her head down, oh poor Piper. I have to talk to Ash, maybe convince him to go on a date with her...

(MacCready)- " Are we going or what?" I forgot he was here.....

(y/n)- " I wanna eat first....I'll be at Power Noodles.. Then we can go"