Chapter 53: The Prydwen

Sorry for being late, and if you see any errors or mistake-- my bad, I typed this like couple of weeks ago xD

----------

(Time skip)

It's been a few hours.....The entire time I was walking ahead of MacCready, he was behind me from a distance. Even though we're mad at each other, I still want him close.  We were reaching the police station, it was dark already...it was hard seeing. I had my pipboy light on and my radio on WRVR, My favorite station...Sorry Travis. The Song, "Lovers who Wander" by Dion was playing....Felt kinda awkward. 

(MacCready)- " You're gonna get us killed with that thing"

(y/n)- " It calms me down"

(MacCready)- " That's not gonna calm you down, Granny"

(y/n)- " Shut up...I wanna listen to the song" I wanted to listen to the song, but I wanted to hear him speak,  I like hearing his voice. 

We made it to the police station, we entered inside was greeted by two Brotherhood soldiers, a man and a woman.

(y/n)- " Uh....hi?"

(Haylen)- " Are you (y/n) and friend?"

(y/n)- " Uhh....yeah."

(Rhys)- " They're waiting for you on the roof, vertibird is ready to go"

(y/n)- "Thank yo-- wait...vertibird?"

(MacCready)- " Come on" he passes me, shoulder bumping me with annoyance. I follow him going upstairs to the roof of the police station, how did I not notice? I think I was too busy thinking about MacCready.....don't think about it, first shaun then him. He walks through the door first.. There I see Ash sitting on the edge of the vertibird, Danse was already inside waiting. They both saw us approaching.

(Ash)- " You guys made it, no trouble I assume?"

(MacCready)- " Peachy"

(y/n)- " You didn't say we were gonna fly"

(Ash) - " If I would have told you, you would have been..."Deuces!" " as he poses with a peace sign...it's true, I would have...swimming, and heights....not my strongest suit.

(y/n)- " I don't know if I can do this"

(Ash)- " Come on, it'll be okay" he places his hands on my shoulders, trying to relax me as he leads me to the vertibird.

(MacCready)- " Time to travel in style" he boards the thing and takes a seat. Ash gets on next-- he holds out his hand for me to get on. I exhale and take his hand to get on, This this was like vibrating-- this is some scary shit man. I sit down next to MacCready and Danse... my hands were starting to shake....I place them on my lap. The vertibird starts to lift off from the roof of the police station, my hands automatically gripped the edge the seat.  Don't look out, if I look out-- I'm going to freak out...

(MacCready)- " Hey (y/n), look...I think I see Dogmeat out there"

(y/n)- " What!?" I stood on my feet,  I looked out to the commonwealth, Oh shit! I looked out....we're so fucking high! I think I'm gonna pass out...

(MacCready)-" I'm kidding, I think that's a mutant hound" he smirks, He did that on purpose!

I was getting dizzy and my feet were getting weak.. I felt hands get placed in the middle of my back, thinking it was MacCready....I felt safe, but I look who cared for me, it was Paladin Danse.

(y/n)- " Sorry"

(Danse)- " I was in your position when I was a rookie."

(Ash)- " (y/n), you okay?!"