Two

Idk if anyone's reading this fic but if you are then ily.

Renamed the fic and even made a new cover, hope it's okay.

Disclaimer: I don't have anything against homeschoolers ((I'm homeschooled)) or public schoolers or anything. Josh is just v v insecure.

-

Josh didn't know what to do. A part of him wanted to respond, he wanted to talk to this 'Ty' person, find out more about him and maybe even help him. However, the black haired boy was just as conflicted. He wanted to help, sure, but he also knew not to even try to start conversations with people because he would instantly get far too attached to them. Even if that person was just replying in order to not be rude, Josh would get excited because he though that someone would want to speak to him.

'He's not asking to be my friend, he's asking me to help him off himself.' Josh reminded himself, shaking his thoughts away. He could do that. He could help without getting attached. And even if he did, so what? He'll be dead twenty days from now anyway hopefully with this guys help.

Joshua slowly typed what he wanted to say, trying to think of the best possible way to reply. He didn't want to come across as dumb but he truly didn't know anything about suicide pacts.

Hi, Ty. Honestly, I just clicked the button out of curiosity. I'm new to this site so I wasn't sure what it meant by 'Pacts.' It sounds cool though... I've tried to do it alone several times but obviously, failed. I wouldn't mind a partner to help me on the way out, to make sure that the job gets done this time. -J

Joshua's eyes widened when he got a new notification, not thirty seconds after he had sent his. Who was this guy?

'Oh, okay, well, if you're interested, I'm your guy. I've wanted one for a while but you're the first to pop up in my area. Maybe we could meet up soon and discuss our terms? -Ty'

The teenager couldn't help but chuckle quietly at how casual they were both being about this. They were talking about death, but yet, they acted like it was nothing, just a simple conversation about hanging out or something. Josh quickly replied.

'Sure! I get finished with school around one and I have no life so basically I'm free any day after one.'

'No fuckin' way, your school gets out at one?! What school do you go to? I want in on this! -Ty'

Josh smirked at that. It felt odd to him, the smile almost foreign on his lips. Sure, fake smiles were his forte, but a genuine one? Not in years. And over some random guy that said something stupid? What was going on? But his grin faltered as soon as it can as he realized that he would now have to tell Ty the truth.

'I'm homeschooled actually...-J'

The boy left it at that, pulling his bottom lip in between his teeth. Why did he mention it? Why did he say that? Stupid, stupid, stupid. He just knew that this 'Ty' guy was going to judge him, they always did. Saying that he wasn't smart enough for school or that he did something bad and got kicked out. That's not what happened. He was smart. He was. No one else would understand this though.

'Yeah? That's cool! I've always wondered what that was like but I've been stuck in the public school system my entire life. Anyway, I'm free after three. Do you want to meet up at four thirty tomorrow? I know it's kinda short notice but I want to get things figured out ASAP.-Ty'

Josh stared at his screen for a moment. That's all he said? 'That's cool?' No, it's not...

'Sure. McDonalds? -J'

'McDonald's. I'll be wearing a red tee. Uh, I have brown hair and dark eyes and have a few tattoos. I'm pretty plain looking. Maybe this will help you with finding me; I have a long, tacky scar across my neck... Don't ask.-Ty'

'Eh, I'll look for a red shirt. Uhmmmm, I have black hair, brown eyes, and I'll wear a black shirt probably. No tattoos, because my mom would murder me... Although that's not such a bad idea. I get what you mean about being plain looking... See you tomorrow. -J'

The eighteen year old yawned, closing his laptop at last and setting it on he floor next to his bed. Josh laid down but he still couldn't sleep. Who was this guy? What would he be like? Why did he want to die? What if the guy didn't like Josh? What if he thought he was too much and wouldn't help him? Hundreds of questions filled Josh's mind as he closed his eyes, not getting to sleep until the sun began to peak through the dark curtains covering the window.

And so what if this 'Ty' person was actually a serial killer and his tactic was to lure kids out and kill them? At this point, Josh didn't care. As long as the end result was still death, he didn't really mind how it happens.

_______

Tattooless Josh is weird to think about.
Short chapters = faster updates.
Goodnight, loves xx