Nine

I TOOK THESE PHOTOS OF BRENDON AND IM STILL CRYING!111!!!!1!

Italics are flashbacks.
______

Warning: this chapter contains brief flashbacks of rape. Please be careful and remember that this is a safe space and you can always message me if you need someone to talk to.

x

Josh isn't a hundred percent sure when they started moving their feet as he was too caught up with the other boy's plump lips and his wandering hands to even notice that he was being pulled away from the living room. Next thing he knew they were in some kind of bedroom, Josh pressed up against the wall as they continued their kissing.

The older boy made himself very aware of Frank's movements, his heart racing as Frank slipped his hands underneath Josh's shirt, making goosebumps rise on his pale skin. Usually by now, Josh would have stopped him, he would have told him "no" and walked away. This time was different. He told himself that it was okay, that Frank was nice and different. It was alright, they were just going to make out for a bit.

Josh got lost in his kiss, Frank's experienced lips kissing down his jawline, making his way to Josh's neck where he sucked at the soft skin between his neck and his collarbone. The taller boy gasped, his dark eyes closing as his fingertips tangled themselves in Frank's hair.

Everything was going perfectly, that is until things began to move much faster.

Frank pulled his hands out from underneath Josh's shirt and began to unbutton Josh's jeans. The younger boy tugged them down, continuing to kiss and suck on his neck. Josh tried to say no, he tried to speak up but he couldn't. His voice was caught in his throat and his body went paralyzed; he was suddenly terrified.

Once Frank had completely discarded Josh's jeans, he grabbed the boy by his hands and pulled him to the bed on the other side of the room. Josh stumbled a bit but somehow took the four steps over, letting himself be pushed onto the queen sized bed. His heart was racing, realizing that he no longer had any control over what was happening. He couldn't move.

Frank slipped off his own skinny jeans and climbed on top of him, oblivious to how Josh was feeling. The older boy felt as Frank started to tug his briefs off, his mouth going back to kissing on Josh's chest where his shirt had lifted when he fell on the bed. He just laid there, unable to speak or move, his hands laying flat on the dark blue comforter.

The younger boy just figured he was inexperienced and didn't know what to do with his hands, and in a since, he was right, but that's not the reason that Josh couldn't move.

"It's okay, Baby." Pete said, pulling off Josh's shorts faster than he could process what was happening.

Frank slipped off his briefs, his hands on his thighs. It was happening all over again. Suddenly he couldn't breathe.

"I won't tell him." Pete whispered, his hands gripping tightly at Josh's thighs, forcing them apart.

"No. N-no." Josh said, but his voice was quiet, so intoxicated by the many drinks he had consumed that he could barely even speak, let alone stop him.

However, his words were ignored. His body was violated. His heart was broken. His mind, soul, and self worth were destroyed, completely shattered with every thrust he unwillingly took.

"Hey." Frank said, finally looking up at Josh's face. He saw a few tears seep out from Josh's closed eyelids and instantly became concerned. "Are you alright?"

Josh's dark eyes shot open, Frank's voice bringing him back to reality.

"No!" He suddenly yelled, shoving Frank off of him and gathering his clothes, speedily pulling them back on.

He ran to the door, grabbing the knob and swinging it open. Frank stopped him, placing a hand on Josh's shoulder and making the boy flinch. "D-Don't touch me!"

Frank pulled away, letting him dash out of the room and back down the hall, leaving him completely naked and very much confused.

Josh ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. Back pressed against the door, he slid down, pulling his knees to his chest as he began crying. The boy sobbed into his hands, not even caring that he had put his jeans on inside out and unbuttoned due to his rush.

He felt weak. Here he was, an eighteen year old boy crying on the bathroom floor. He almost felt like a cliche.

It wasn't long before he heard a knock on the door, a familiar voice speaking through the white painted wood. "Josh? I-Is everything alright? I- sorry, that was a dumb fucking question. Can I come in?"

Josh didn't answer Frank, he just sat there, trying to calm his nerves. He wouldn't let himself have another panic attack, he wouldn't let himself become so helpless again.

"I'm not leaving until I know that you're okay."

"I'm fine." Josh replied, mentally cursing at himself when his quiet voice cracked.

"Not you're not. Look, I-I'm sorry if I did something to upset you, I really thought you were into me." Frank replied, sitting on the opposite side of the door and leaning against it. The door itself was unlocked but Frank didn't try it, not wanting to barge in on Josh and become too much.

"I was- I mean, I-I am. It's not your fault, I just- I..." Josh trailed off, not sure what to say. There was no way in hell that he was actually going to reveal what happened to him, but his mind was too far gone into panic mode that he couldn't think of a believable lie.

"It's okay, you don't have to explain yourself."

"Yeah, but-"

"No." Frank said quickly, cutting him off. "You didn't want to do anything, that should have been, and was, the end of it and that's okay."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you even listening to a word I'm saying, Josh?" Frank sighed, shaking his head. "It's completely okay."

They sat there in silence after that, Josh trying to stop his crying and Frank keeping his promise to not leave. It was another ten minutes before Josh finally sat up and opened the door, almost making Frank fall backwards considering he was still leaning against it.

Frank jumped to his feet when he saw Josh, giving him a soft smile. "Better?"

Josh just sniffled, giving him a slight nod.

"C'mon," Frank started, grabbing a washcloth out of the cabinet and running it underneath the cool tap of the faucet. "Let's clean up a bit and then we'll go look for your friend."

Josh nodded again, letting Frank practically baby him as he wiped the tear tracks off of his cheeks.

"And maybe you should fix your jeans too." Frank winked, smiling broadly when the corners of Josh's lips turned upwards in the slightest but he soon changed his tone of voice, showing that what he was saying was in all seriousness. "Whatever it is that you're going through, no matter how hard it is, it's going to be okay."

Josh wondered how such a short little emo kid could be so optimistic but he didn't mind it, in fact he quite enjoyed Frank's company. Now, if he could just find Tyler so that he could get home and let this night be over.

________

If you think the drama for the night is over... You're wrong.