Twelve

Look at me. Two updates in one day. You're welcome.
_____|-/______

Tyler felt bad about going through Josh's phone, he really did. However, he really needed to find out how to get in contact with Ashley. Plus it's not really his fault, it was so easy to get into. The older boy didn't keep a password on his iPhone, keeping it open as he really didn't have much to hide and quite frankly, he was too lazy to set a password and continuously remember what it was.

Scrolling through his contacts, Tyler's dark eyes scanned through the names, sighing heavily when there was no "Ashley" in them. So instead, he tapped on the Facebook app, waiting a moment for it to load before tapping on the friends button.

Smiling, Tyler instantly saw a name pop up in the middle of the screen: Ashley Frangipane. He quickly clicked on it, watching as her profile loaded. His eyes darted to her photo, almost not believing her beauty. She was paled skinned with straight dark hair that fell to her shoulders. The girl was smiling in her photo, and Tyler could tell that it was genuine.

That's when he noticed the parentheses by her name: (Halsey). Hold on. Tyler had seen that name somewhere, but where?

Josh shifted in his sleep, almost making Tyler jump. He was scared that he was going to be caught with his phone. He didn't want to lie to him, but there's no way in hell he'd tell him what he was really up to. But Josh just rolled over, turning his back towards the other boy before remaining still once more.

Tyler let out a small sigh in relief, going back to what he was doing. Suddenly he remembered where he had seen that name before. The boy quickly switched back to his contacts, scrolling down to the "H"'s and tapping on the contact name Halsey🖤✨.

With shaky hands he clicked on the share contact button, messaging her number to his own phone before deleting the text. Next he set Josh's phone face down on the bedside table, which was quite hard to do considering that he had to reach over the boy to put it back on his side.

This motion woke Josh, who rolled over on his back and mumbled something incoherent. Tyler quickly grabbed his own phone, pretending to be looking at Tumblr. "Well, look who's awake."

Josh groaned, rubbing his dark eyes. "How long have you been up?"

"Not long." He shrugged, setting his phone down and looking over at Josh.

Josh instantly felt self conscious. He knew that his face was probably still red and tear stained from the night before, not to mention the fact that his hair was most likely going in every direction. "What're you looking at?"

"You." He replied truthfully. "You look cute when you first wake up." He said, quickly realizing what it sounded like he was implying before he tried to justify his words. "I didn't mean that in a weird way, sorry, I just- Brendon isn't exactly a morning person so it was weird to wake up next to someone and not have them be all grumpy."

Josh nodded in understanding, not saying anything else on the matter.

"Your neck looks better." The younger boy commented, reaching out and brushing his fingertips against the small bruises on Josh's neck from Thanksgiving night.

"Good. Yours still looks awful." He replied jokingly, referring to the scar on Tyler's neck. He then moved to get out of bed. "Imma go take a piss, I'll be back in a sec."

"M'kay." Tyler responded, grabbing his phone again while he waited, because he didn't want to do anything until Josh got back since it was his home.

"Woah." He mumbled, eyes landing on notifications that told him he had thirteen missed calls and ten texts from his boyfriend. How had he missed those before?