Four

Okay so this fic is becoming my baby and like I know it's not popular but shout out to the two people who are actually reading this fic. Ily dudes. ❤️
_____

Warning: this entire chapter is about ways to commit suicide. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS if you are easily triggered or suicidal. I love you guys, please stay safe and message me if you ever need anything, okay? xx

"Jumping?" Tyler suggested, his dark eyes staring up at the ceiling.

The two boys were laying on Tyler's queen sized bed, having a deep discussion about ways to leave this earth. It had only been a day since they first met but they only had eighteen left, and there's a lot of details that they had to cram into those eighteen days. Tyler had already set back his expiration date, adding Josh as his Pact buddy online. The next thing that the website told them to do was to figure out how they were going to do it.

So here they were, laying side by side, both of them in deep thought as they wondered what the best way would be.

"Nah, it takes at least six stories to insure death and the only place I can think of that's that high is the courthouse and there's no way in hell we'd be able to make it to the top without getting caught." Josh replied, shaking his head. "Plus if we failed, it'd be painful as hell."

Josh was surprised when his Mom had agreed to drop him off at Tyler's house. He told her that he was really working on this whole 'happiness' thing and that his new psychologist friend, Tyler, was helping him. She seems ecstatic that he was getting help, but yet, she didn't even ask to meet him when she let him out in Tyler's driveway before speeding off to god knows where. That's the thing about Josh's mother. She pretended to be concerned for his wellbeing, she acted like Josh mattered to them, but when it came down to it, she couldn't care less.

"Hmm," Tyler hummed, nodding his head in agreement. "That's true... How about suffocation?"

"How?" Josh asked, shifting to put his left hand under his head for support as he turned on his side to look at the brown eyed boy.

"Well, there's hanging, which really, if done right, could snap your neck instantly and it'd be over quick. Uh, there's drowning, and then there's the simple bag over head technique."

Josh quickly shook his head. "I'm not drowning, never again. The water burns your lungs and if you fail, it hurts much much worse." The black haired boy explained, avoiding Tyler's gaze. "Th-The bag doesn't seems so bad though."

"No, if you've already tried one form of suffocation, I'm not going to suggest another. I won't put you through that again." Tyler replied, scribbling over those three words.

"Th-Thanks, Ty." Josh breathed, moving to sit up. He was awkward when it came to his unsuccessful attempts. He didn't want to talk about how much of a failure he truly was. Josh wasn't good at anything, he was so awful, he couldn't even get death right. At least, that's what he thought.

Tyler just shrugged, brushing it off. "What do you think about jumping in front of a train?"

Josh thought for a moment, pulling his bottom lip in between his teeth. "It could work. I mean, sounds scary but--"

Josh was abruptly cut off by some popular mainstream song, indicating that Tyler's phone was ringing from the bedside table. The brown hair boy quickly sat up, grabbing it and putting it to his ear without another thought. "Hello?"

The boy with the long scar on his neck frowned, running his fingers through his short, brown hair. "Yeah, I-... No, it's-... You don't-...." He mumbled, heaving a heavy sigh when he realized that he wasn't going to get even a single sentence out. "Okay... I'll-I'll see you soon then... Love you too."

Josh raised an eyebrow in question, checking his own phone real quick to make sure that he hadn't missed a call from his mother. Then remembered, she doesn't care about him so why would she call?

"Uhm, that-that was my boyfriend." Tyler explained after he hung up, dropping his phone on the bed. "He's on his way and he's really protective and gets jealous easily so- I'm-I'm really sorry, Josh, I know that we're just death buddies but he wouldn't understand that." His voice was rushed, his words laced with desperate and apologetic tones.

The black haired boy nodded in understanding, getting to his feet. "It's okay, I get it. I'll be going then."

Tyler let out a sigh in relief that Josh understood. He was afraid that he would get offended and get upset, but he didn't, he truly got it.

"I'll call my mom to get me once I'm down the street. Call me if you need anything, okay?" Josh said, surprising Tyler when he wrapped his arms around his waist.

Tyler hesitantly hugged the older boy back, smiling a little as Josh patted him on the back. "Bye, Ty."

"Goodbye, J... I'll see you tomorrow."

________

So like. Life is... Yeah.
Anyway, sorry this sorta sucked, it's just a little filler.

WHO SHOULD TYLER'S BOYFRIEND BE
H E L P M E!!!
Ily ❤️