Eight

Hi sorry this is so late. Midterms killed me but I'm back trying to write a little for you guys.
_________________

•Tyler•

"Where the hell have you been?!" Brendon yelled as soon as his boyfriend set foot in his apartment. They didn't live together, no, Tyler was still a minor so to avoid getting the cops called on him by his parents, he technically lived with them. That doesn't mean that he was there much though, he was hardly ever at his own house. He much preferred Brendon's place.

Now, Brendon was a bit older than him being at twenty-one years old but they'd been dating since the younger boy was just a freshman and Brendon, the senior, got to corrupt him. Sure, it sounds sorta cute and sweet and for a while it was. Until Brendon showed Tyler what he was like when he got angry. He never hit him, per se, Brendon never laid a single finger on his boyfriend. Well, there was that one time that he was so furious that he punched Tyler square in the face, but after a quick trip to the hospital for a dislocated jaw and about a thousand apologies later, Tyler forgave him and they moved on. Brendon promised to never hit him again, and he kept that promise. Because it wasn't physical so Tyler didn't see it as abuse. He didn't understand it.

"Josh's dad's house. We were both having a shitty thanksgiving so I went to hang out with him and I ended up passing out; I was so tired. Sorry I didn't call you, my phone died."

Tyler closed his dark eyes shut, preparing himself for Brendon's rage. However, he soon felt two arms wrap themselves around his waist. "Thank God you're alright. I was up all night worried sick. I tried calling you so many times, my plans got cancelled so I wanted to do something and you didn't answer."

The younger boy opened his eyes, his breath caught in his throat. To avoid the awkwardness of his stance, he hugging Brendon back. This was why Tyler loved him so much, he really cared about where he was or how he was doing, something that he'd never felt before him. "You... You're not mad?"

"I'm a little upset that you didn't tell me that you were going out but I'm just happy you're okay." Brendon replied, smiling brightly down at him as they pulled apart. This was weird, even for Tyler.

"O-Okay... Well, I'm sorry, and I'm here now."

"You are." He paused, rubbing the younger boy's back lightly. "And I hope you're not planning on seeing this Josh boy again anytime soon." There it was.

"What're you talking about?" Tyler inquired, pulling away from Brendon's embrace.

"Well, obviously he wanted to see you so late at night, that means he likes you. I can't have someone else liking you." And Tyler know how jealous his boyfriend could get, he once beat up some kid a few years ago just because the boy flirted with him, not knowing that Tyler was taken. Brendon had a lot of abandonment issues, something that probably started with his father leaving him at a young age but he would never admit to it. He couldn't bear the thought of Tyler leaving him for someone else, the very thought terrified him.

"He does- he doesn't like me, Bee." Tyler replied, shaking his head. "He just- doesn't have a lot of friends. Hell, I've only heard him talk about one other person besides his siblings. Josh is just lonely and I know what that's like. If it weren't for you, I'd be the same way."

"Exactly, he's lonely and wants someone. That someone being you. I won't tolerate him trying to make a move on you all the time especially if I'm not there."

Brendon expected Tyler to back down just like he always did. The younger boy absolutely never stood up to Brendon, but this time was different. "I'm not going to abandoned him, if I did that, I wouldn't be any better than anyone who's hurt him before." He started, shaking his head. Before the older boy could get a chance to argue, he continued. "I invited him to a party tomorrow so that I could introduce him to some people and he could make some new friends besides me." And maybe the last part of that sentence was a lie but Brendon didn't need to know that.