Twenty

TRIGGER WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT. THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS CENTERED AROUND A RAPE SCENE THAT IS TO TAKE PLACE IN A FEW MOMENTS. PLEASE STAY SAFE AND REMEMBER THAT IM HERE IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING.

This chapter is very brief and written awfully, so i'm sorry.
____

It had been maybe thirty minutes since Josh was left alone in his home but he was so extremely exhausted that he had completely passed out.

When the front door slammed shut, he woke up, stirring for a moment before fluttering his dark eyes shut again. He had left the door unlocked for his mother, not knowing when she would return from her night that was sure to be filled with a lot alcohol. This would leave him with having to get up when she came home, banging on the door because she couldn't get her key in the lock.

Ever since she woke him up about a year ago to open the door, and then began to get a bit vocal with calling out all of his failures and flaws, he decided to just leave the door unlocked for her to easily get in without any help.

The teenager settled back down, almost instantly falling asleep again considering how tired and drunk he still was. However, when he felt a weight on the edge of his bed, he couldn't sleep.

The weight moved up, and he suddenly felt a body press itself against him. Soft lips brushed against his own before they kissed him firmly.

Josh groaned, kissing the boy back, but he soon pushed the other boy away. "Not tonight, Frankie." He mumbled tiredly, twisting on his side so that he could turn away from him.

But the other person in the room didn't listen to him, and instead began kissing at the back of his shoulder. His lips grazed the soft skin back to his lips, nibbling gently as his hands went down to firmly grasp his hips.

"G-Get off." Josh said shakily, beginning to feel uncomfortable. He didn't know why Frank would act like this, especially since he knew that he didn't like to be touched there.

"It's okay, Baby, it's just us." The other male replied. "No one has to know."

Josh's breath caught in his throat. His eyes went wide and he quickly began shoving the other person away. He still couldn't see much, the dim light of the street lamp outside barely making it passed the boy's dark curtains. However, he could clearly hear his voice. He could remember the way his body felt, he could remember how his touch practically burned against his skin. He knew exactly who was on top of him.

"P-P-Pete, n-o, don't- d-on't ple-please." He managed to stutter out, tripping over his words in fear.

Pete ignored him, a shushing tone falling from his lips as he tugged off Josh's boxers.

Josh found it hard to breathe, struggling between trying to gasp for breath and trying to fight his way free from Pete. But it didn't seem like it was happening anytime soon.

Pete pushed him down flat on his stomach, trapping Josh's left arm under the weight of both of their bodies. The older male grabbed tightly to his free hand, pinning it down above his head as he licked his lips.

Tears began gathering in the corners of Josh's eyes before they trickled down his face. He couldn't believe this was happening all over again. Fear began building up in the boy, but this time, he didn't black out from a panic attack. No, he was awake, suffering each and every moment as the boy above him violated his body just like he had done once before almost two years ago.

The dark haired boy cried out for help, but no one came to his aid. For no one was home to help the defenseless teenager, weeping in agony.

When Pete was finished with him, he simply tugged back on his own jeans and left, telling Josh to keep quiet about their affair. The younger boy just cried, sobbing wet tears into his pillow. He couldn't move, it hurt too much.

He couldn't bear to look at himself, eyes screwed shut so tightly in fear that he might see his own disgusting, worthless body. He felt a wet substance trickle down his leg and pool around him. Whether it was the other boy's cum or blood, he didn't know for he was far too scared to look. He had an idea that it was both though. He had been through this before and he knew how it had happened last time.

The broken boy didn't leave his bed for another three hours, crying there until he had no more tears left to shed. His existence was pointless, he decided, he was just a body for others to use to their own liking before he was tossed away once again.

He only had thirty-five hours before his death was to originally take place, but he knew that he couldn't wait that long. Plus, he also knew that Tyler didn't deserve to die. He had already decided that when the two stood side-by-side, holding a gun to each other's heads, he wouldn't pull the trigger on Tyler.

Josh on the other hand, needed death. And he needed it now.

_________

sorry that was so badly written, i was trying to jump around it without actually having to write the rape scene. again, stay safe, and i'm always here if you need someone. xx