Sixteen

Days Until Extermination: 5

A loud bang was heard on Josh's front door, startling the two boys that were sitting on the living room sofa watching an old 90's sitcom.

The younger boy got up with a groan, frowning when he realized that he had to leave Frank alone on the couch. The small black haired boy had fallen asleep while they were watching tv as he had spent many restless nights worrying about Josh- not that he would admit to it.

Josh made his way to the door, figuring that his mother had forgotten her keys or possibly couldn't even work the lock due to her drunken state. So when he pulled open the wooden door, he was surprised to see none other than Brendon Urie on his porch.

"Where is he?!" Brendon yelled, jaw set back in anger, practically fuming.

"Where's whom?" Josh asked, dark eyes wide with confusion and even a bit of fear.

"You know who I'm talking about! I know he's here!" The taller boy replied, pushing passed Josh and walking inside.

"What's going o-... Brendon?" Frank stopped in his tracks, reaching up to rub his tired eyes.

"I know Tyler is here!" He shouted, continuing his trek throughout the house, looking in random hiding places such as under Josh's bed and in his closet.

"Ty-? I-I haven't seen him since you stole him away and basically imprisoned him." Josh said, crossing his arms over his chest as he followed the lanky boy through the house. "Get the fuck out, you have no right to just barge into my home!"

Brendon stopped, turning to face Josh. "Once you tell me where he is, I'll gladly leave."

"I have no idea where he is." Josh replied honestly, shrugging his broad shoulders slightly. "But even if I did, I wouldn't tell you."

"You bastard! I knew it!" Brendon growled, running his finger through his black quiff. "This is all your damn fault! Things were perfectly fine before you came along!"

And that's when Josh snapped. "Perfectly fine?! You tell me how mentally shaming and abusing your boyfriend is 'perfectly fine'?" He yelled, his blood boiling. "Neglecting him in his time of need, getting everything from him just because you made him think that you love him! I bet you even forgot his damn birthday!"

"I- how dare you?! You know nothing of our relationship! I do love him and I did remember his birthday, in fact we had amazing birthday sex." Brendon taunted, crossing his arms over his chest as if to mimic his movements. "Everything with us is great."

"If everything's so great, why the hell did he run away from you?"

Brendon grew furious at his words. He quickly grabbed Josh by his shoulders, shoving him roughly against hallway wall behind him. The shorted boy gasped, hands reaching out to push him away but Brendon was too strong.

"How dare you say that to me?!" The black haired boy yelled, pulling back his arm to punch Josh, but Frank was faster and he quickly latched onto him and pulled him away. For such a small person, Frank was quite strong.

"Get the fuck out, Brendon, we don't know where Tyler is!" Frank huffed, pushing him towards the door.

It was a bit funny really, how Brendon seemed to always listen to what Frank told him to do. Josh wondered what dirt Frank had on him to really make him do that but he figured that that was a question to ask at a later time.

"If I find out that you were hiding him away here, I will come back and kill you both." Brendon threatened. And Josh knew that it was an exaggeration and he wouldn't actually kill them but he knew that they would at least get the beat down of a lifetime. However, it didn't really matter, because neither one of them knew where Tyler was hiding.