Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Nevaeh? Nevaeh? GOD DAMN IT GET YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I DRAG YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS GOD FOR-SAKEN BED!!!

I flinch at the sudden yelling, because the last thing i need is another bruise, worse off I have to hide the ones that are already on my body. I hurriedly get up fumbling to the floor with a thud. My step father walks in the doorway and sweetly/evilly says "C'mon sweetie

, You don't wanna be late" with a dumb ass grin on his face.

Y.....y....yes sir, I stutter like an idiot showing my fear of him, which already gives him the advantage of knowing he'll win this.

I speed walk to my closet and grab a purple and white, long sleeved shirt, with black skinny jeans. It was pretty hard to say which I hated more, school or home? Man I don't think there is a place im happy at anyways, if they don't care, then why should I?

I rush throwing on my clothes, leaning down to the side of my bed to lift up my old, tattered chucks. Tying them quickly, being the person i am I mess up and put a knot in the left shoe string, I mentally hand palm my forehead but try getting it undone.

Sadly all i did was make it worse and make the string pieces turn into separate fuzz bits.

NOBODY HAS TIME FOR THIS!!! So I just tuck it into the side of my shoe, I grab a comb off of my vanity with a cracked mirror that has bits and pieces still falling out every now and then, which I can somewhat see in, and start combing my hair.

After that I run to the bathroom brush my teeth and wash my face, then back to my room and swipe on some deodorant *whew never leave with out this* and throw it in my school bag.

I speed walk down a flight of stairs nearly missing the last step, grabbing my black hoodie off of the back of a kitchen chair. Hmmm, wonder where mom is?

Oh well gotta get to school and away from this horrid place, well they are both horrid either way goes.I continue my fast walking pace down the street as i walk to school. I pull out my ipod from my jacket pocket plug in my head phones and just sing out loud, not caring who could hear me.

But who would want to hear me sing, phhhtttt, nobody whatever if you don't like my voice, oh fucking well life goes on.<~>•Ten Minutes Later •<~>

I could've sworn i saw that car following me on my way here which was pulling up in the parking lot. Wait what am I thinking....why would someone wanna follow me some where? Yeah right. I continue walking to the entrance of the school, I open the main door, struggling somewhat because of how heavy and slow moving they are.

Before I knew it the door was being moved for me, being moved for me? Wait holy mother of god there was a man be was holding it, for me, NEVAEH NICOLE ALDEAN, yeah me. I froze, my mouth agape, he has inhuman facial features like they were sculpted by angels. He had piercing deep blue eyes, but you could already tell he had a sexy but mysterious side. I shuddered out of my one minute daze.

I managed a soft thank you to escape my lips, I was shocked of how fast my face grew hot with the blush rising with it.

The man said, Not a problem,babe. With a show stopping smile, as I gently smiled back and walked forward and out of his way so we could both enter. I hated tearing my eyes away from his lovely face. But I did so and kept walking until i approached my classroom, at the corner of my eye i could still see him walking, but he suddenly stopped.

I stared at him fully now and he turned around and said, Well hope to see you around.... He said it in more of a questioning way, By the way my names Jack.

There was a long pause after he said that, and I realized I should've said my name.

I unevenly said "Well I'm Nevaeh"

The man gave me a nod and said see you later, then walked away.

I stood there because that's all i could mange to do besides collapsing right then and there.

Before i knew it first period bell rang, which caused me to jump and drop my bag. Then... Came all the different cliques/ groups following with all sorts of other people leaving classes from every which class. I quickly leaned forward to grab my bag before someone kicked it, making it slide on the hallway floor to hit a line of lockers making a small clanking noise.

When I looked up i saw five girls.

With Ashley ( the oh so beautiful, popular, perfect, attention getter, queen bee) *in other not so nice words she's a bitch* in the center.

With her small white cheerleading shoes soon passing me. I heard them giggle and say in unison " Seventeen and Slutty"

Yeah, that's the comment always made to me when ever someone notices I'm existing. The way this came about was a few years back my step dad drove me to school, but we parked in the schools parking lot a lot more earlier then we originally should have.

I was clueless, and didn't know what was going on. So in other words my step dad raped me in the back seat of my moms car, and when I told no one believed me, not even my own mom.

But worse off when it was happening i was making shrilling screams for help, all that happened was people passing by, pointing, taking pictures, and laughing. I.... was.....humiliated...