Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Nevaehs P.O.V

Wake up! Wake up! I hear while being shooken I immediately open my eyes. I see Salem. I smile slightly and lean up and rub the sleepiness out of my eyes. What time is it I say groggily? Salem laughs slightly and says, Time for you to get your butt up. I laugh a bit from his response, stretch and get up. Salem says finally, now follow me. I lift an eyebrow curiously and follow him.

I do so and it leads us to a huge kitchen. He leans on the counter, points to the fridge and says, go for it. He obviously knew I was hungry. I haven't had a full meal in......a while.

I rum adage through everything.....and couldn't find anything I was really in the mood for. Don't get me wrong he had good food choices but I wasn't....into it I guess.

He walks out, but I continue looking at the various foods as he leaves not really caring. After a couple minutes I just grab an apple, nice simple and will keep me awake for the day. I try to find where Salem went. Turns out he was back in the room. He was out on the balcony smoking a cigarette.

Hm...he doesn't look like the type to smoke. Oh well I don't care I mean he's nice. But....smoking a bad....

I lose my chain of though when the smoke whisps through the air in my face making me choke and my eyes water.

Salem quickly turns around puts his cigarette in his mouth, cups my face and examines it to see if I'm alright.

I clear my throat and say, I'm fine then take a loud bite out of my apple.

Salem tosses his cigarette on the ground and steps on it making all of the ash burn out. He leads me in the house and says what do you want to do today?

I look at him and said err...I don't know. He says, well in that case-

Just then he grabs me by the waist, pulls me infront of him and kisses me softly. I didn't have anytime to react all I could do is stand there in awe. He pulled back to look at my reaction. I smile and then kiss him back.

I've missed this......