Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jacks P.O.V

I picked Nevaeh up and brought her to Gaven. Gaven was still sitting so he sat her on his lap. Gaven brushed Nevaehs hair away from her neck then said, your a good man Jack. I can't take this I said to myself. When Gavens teeth entered Nevaeh she winced and squealed a bit.

Gaven started to pant a bit, at this time I knew he should stop before he killed her. I yelled, Gaven! He stopped and looked at me like nothing had just happened. I quickly grabbed Nevaeh and walked out to my car.

I layed her in my backseat, then went around to my side and started up the car. When we arrived at my home I held her in one arm while I unlocked the door with the other. I then sat her on the sofa while I went to my room to change into more comfortable clothing.

When I came back I shook Nevaeh a bit then her eyes fluttered open and looked at me confused. I didn't say anything all I did was hold out to her boxers and a white t shirt.

She managed a little whisper and said, thanks. She sat the clothes in her lap and started taking off her heels. I then went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I turned around to see Nevaeh, with my shirt on....looking at me sleepily and let's just say I was being a guy at the moment and letting my mind run around.

But I didn't act on anything so that was good, I couldn't ever take advantage of her. And I doubt she even sees me that way anyways. I ended up dropping my glass which made her eyes go wide. I immediately started picking up the broken pieces off of the floor. I heard little footsteps ahead of me and all I saw was Nevaeh...beautiful, weird, cute, Nevaeh.

She started helping me and tossing the little pieces in the garbage can. I heard her curse a bit under her breath. She was holding her hand, I stood up too see what she did. Then she looked up and said, got any bandaids? Sure thing I said. I grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom. I opened the cabinet grabbed the little box, took one out, peeled it, and placed it on her little finger.

I then kissed her finger. I shouldn't of done this...yep...I just made everything awkward. She started to bite the bottom right of her lip, god how I loved it when she did this. Her eyes staring into mine. Nevaeh gave me a little peck on the lips and walked out of the bathroom.

I stood there in awe, by the time I came out of the bathroom Nevaeh made her way back to the sofa and curled up in a little ball and fell asleep. I picked her up and took her to my room and layed her in my bed, layed the covers over her, and kissed her cheek which made her turn the other way. I left out and cleaned up the glass when I finished I made my way back to the room and cuddled with her.

I didn't sleep at all...it was so peaceful. This type of thing doesn't happen everyday for me, its a secure feeling that I haven't felt in a long time.

A/N:

This was a shorter chapter, I know. It will be the shortest chapter in this book. •*promise*•